Penumarru railway station (station code:PUMU) is an Indian Railway station, located in Penumarru of Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh. It is situated on Tenali–Repalle branch line and is administered by Guntur railway division of South Coast Railway zone. It is classified as an F-category station in the division.: 11
|Commuter and Regional rail station|
|Location||Koteparu Road, Penumarru, Andhra Pradesh|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Indian Railways|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground)|
Structure and amenitiesEdit
- "Distances in kilometers between stations on the Tenali Jn. – Repalle section" (PDF). Indian Railways. 12 September 2009. p. 61. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 April 2017. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "Evolution of Guntur Division" (PDF). South Central Railway. p. 4. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- Service, Hans News (24 March 2019). "Improve amenities at rly stations: GM Gajanan Malya". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Somerset Playne, J.W.Bond and Arnol Wright (2004). Southern India: Its history, people, commerce and industrial resources. page 724. Asian Educational Services. ISBN 9788120613447. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Time Line and Milestones of Events". South Central Railway. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Solar Panels at Railway Stations". Press Information Bureau. Delhi. 10 April 2018. Retrieved 18 May 2019.
- Desk, India com News (11 April 2018). "Solar Panels Installed at Railway Stations Across Country – Full List". India.com. Retrieved 18 May 2019.