Peace TV Chinese
Peace TV Chinese-Mandarin (occasionally written as simplified Chinese: 和平卫视中文频道; traditional Chinese: 和平衛視中文頻道; pinyin: Hépíng wèishì zhōngwén) is a Chinese language Islamic television network. Peace TV programs are in Mandarin and some are dubbed into English language and telecast free-to-air. The founder and president of Peace TV Chinese is Zakir Naik, Islamic preacher from Mumbai, India.
|Broadcast area||Asia, Middle East & Australia|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Owner||Zakir Naik (founder and president)|
Lords Production Ltd,
a subsidiary of Universal Broadcasting Corporation Ltd
|Sister channels||Peace TV, Peace TV Urdu, Peace TV Bangla, Peace TV Albanian|
|Launched||29 December 2015|
|ASIASAT 7||105.5° East Frequency: 3664 MHz Symbol Rate: 2815 Msps FEC: 3/4 Polarization: Vertical Transponder: 1V Modulation: DVB-S , MPEG-2 Reach: Asia, Middle East & Australia|
|INTELSAT 20||Coming Soon|
|GALAXY 19||Coming Soon|
|ASTRA 2F||Coming Soon|
Since 29 December 2015, Peace TV Chinese channel has been telecast worldwide but mainly in Asia, Middle East and Australia. Since 21 January 2006, its firstly sister channel, Peace TV has been telecast to more than 200 countries around the world, including in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia and North America. In 2009, Peace TV Urdu was launched, which is dedicated especially to the Urdu-speaking viewers around the world. Its slogan, Chinese: 人性的解决方案; pinyin: Rénxìng de jiějué fāng'àn; lit. 'The solution for humanity', is a translation of the slogan used by Peace TV in English. After two years, on 22 April 2011, the third TV channel of Peace TV network, Peace TV Bangla was launched for Bengal viewers. Peace TV network covers live events, lecturing programs for adults and youths, as well as educational programs for children. Its president, Zakir Naik, often calls it an "edutainment channel".
- "Welcome to Peace TV Chinese". Peacetvchinese.com. Retrieved 7 January 2016.
- "(@peacetvchinese) | Instagram photos and videos". Instagram. Facebook. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Dhaka Tribune (9 July 2016). "Fact-checking Zakir Naik". Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Aataai Gazi Mahbub (10 May 2007). "Does 'Peace TV' Encourage Interfaith Amity?". OhMyNews. Retrieved 19 May 2007.
- Syed Neaz Ahmad (23 February 2007). "Peace TV Reaching 50 Million Viewers – Dr. Zakir Naik". Saudi Gazette. Archived from the original on 7 July 2007. Retrieved 18 May 2007.
- "About Peace TV". Peacetv.in. Archived from the original on 26 November 2013. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "An Inter - Religious dialogue for Spiritual Enlightenment". The True Call. 13 December 2006. Archived from the original on 2 January 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2007.
- "British authorities consider banning Peace TV – The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. 30 November 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2011.