Paul de Lange
|Full name||Paul de Lange|
|Date of birth||4 February 1981|
|Place of birth||Beverwijk, Netherlands|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Almere City (loan)||36||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 February 2017|
De Lange started his career as a youth soccer player at local amateur club R.K. v.v. DEM Beverwijk, before making the move to the youth department of Telstar. He made his debut in professional football at age 19, on 19 August 2000 in the Eerste Divisie match against Excelsior, coming on as a 90th-minute substitute for Melvin Holwijn. The match ended in a 3–1 win for the White Lions. He was signed by SC Heerenveen in the summer of 2003, making his Eredivisie-debut on 17 August 2003, the opening day of the 2003–04 Eredivisie season, in a 0–1 away victory against FC Volendam. De Lange made a further 27 league appearances in the 2003–04 season, then joined RBC Roosendaal the following season. After three years in Roosendaal, he was picked up by Superleague Greece club Veria. After 15 appearances for the Greek side, he was picked up by newly promoted Eredivisie side FC Volendam in May 2008 making 31 league appearances and scoring 5 goals in that season.
- "Telstar - Excelsior (19-08-2000)". Voetbal International. 2000-08-19. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "FC Volendam - SC Heerenveen (17-08-2003)". Voetbal International. 2003-08-17. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Paul de Lange van RBC naar Veria FC". Soccernews.nl. 2007-08-01. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Volendam is niet rancuneus tegen Paul de Lange". BN De Stem. 2008-05-31. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Sluijter en De Lange nieuwe aanwinsten Almere City". Voetbal International. Retrieved 2011-03-20.
- "Almere City FC presenteert nog vier spelers". OSVAC.nl. Retrieved 2011-03-20.
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|