Patricia de Leon (actress)
Patricia Michelle de León (Spanish pronunciation: [paˈtɾisja ðe leˈon], born in Panama City, Panama) is a Panamanian actress, TV host, model and beauty pageant title holder. She started working as a model at an early age. After being crowned Miss Panama (1995), she hosted La Corte de Familia and La Corte del Pueblo on Telemundo. She was also featured on Juez Franco on TV Azteca, and the Billboard Latino. From her work on Univision, de Leon obtained roles on American TV, including Lincoln Heights, Cold Case, and Crossing Jordan. Her movie role include The Pool Boys (where she plays the Latina Julia).
Patricia de Leon
de Leon in August 2011
Patricia Michelle de León
January 2, 1976
|Occupation||Actress, model, television host|
Early life and educationEdit
De Leon was a contestant in Miss Panama (now Señorita Panamá), she finished in third place and was crowned Miss Hispanidad 1995 at 19 years of age. Her debut on TV was doing the weather for a local station in Panama TVN-Channel 2, followed by featuring as an anchor and a reporter for a news program on the same network. She also created, produced and hosted a tourism show for RPC TV/MEDCOM.
She became an actress in Hollywood  by accepting the role of "La Llorona del Río". She has been able to pursue both the Hispanic and American market. She has been featured on shows like Cold Case, Crossing Jordan, Lincoln Heights for ABC Family, La Corte del Pueblo for Telemundo, Perro Amor for the same network, and The Chicago Code for Fox Network, and in films like "How the Garcia Girls spent their summer", "All in", "Love Orchard" and "Pool Boys".
Patricia de Leon is a big supporter of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)  in the Hispanic community and believes in spreading the word about the benefits of being a vegetarian. She currently plays an active role in stopping bullfights around the world and was recently the image for PETA's campaign against bullfights.
- La llorona del río (short) (2001) as Esperanza
- A Design for a Life (short) (2001) as The Wife
- La Corte de Familia (TV series) (2001) as Interviewer
- The Master of Disguise (2002) as Waitress
- La Corte del Pueblo (TV series) (2003) as Interviewer
- All of Us (2004, episode: "Wedding Dance") as an Actress
- How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer (2005) as soap opera actress
- Drowned Lives (2006) as Policewoman
- All In (2006) as Maria
- Cloud 9 (2006) as Corazon
- Cold Case (2006, episode: "Baby Blues") as Marta Chavez
- Ghost Whisperer (2006, episode: "Drowned Lives") as Policewoman
- Perro amor (23 episodes) as Jennifer Lopez
- Crossing Jordan (2007, episode: "Isolation") as Magda Garcia
- Blue Lake Massacre (2007)
- Lincoln Heights (2007–2009, 4 episodes) as Sofia/Sophia Muñoz
- Juez Franco (TV series) (2008) as Interviewer
- Mr. Sadman (2009) as Maria
- Men of a Certain Age (2009–2011, 6 episodes) as Fantasy woman
- The Pool Boys (2011) as Julia
- The Chicago Code (2011, episode: "Black Hand and the Shotgun Man") as Beatrice Romero
- Fighting for Freedom (2013) as Maria
- Confessions of a Womanizer (2014) as Patricia
- A Christmas Reunion (2015) as Janette Crowder
- NCIS (2015, episode: "The Artful Dodger") as Gloria Hernandez
- Notorious (2016, episode "Kept and Broken") as Silvia Baez
- Rica, Famosa, Latina (2017, 4 episodes) as herself
- Scorpion (2017) as Lucinda
- Maxim (magazine) (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia de Leon: Former Miss Panama adds some spice to our life". Maxim. Archived from the original on 2011-09-17. Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- TV Notas (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia de Leon, sexy y talentosa: la explosiva combinación". TV Notas (in Spanish). Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- Univision (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia de Leon and Eric Roberts working together in Hollywood/Patricia de Leon junto a Eric Roberts". Univision. Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia De Leon Slams Bullfighting". (PETA). Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- AOL Latino (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia De León en contra del toreo". AOL Latino (in Spanish). Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- Terra (Sep 23, 2011). "Patricia de León lidera campaña de PETA contra las corridas de toros". Terra (in Spanish). Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.
- Latino Voices, lives and soul (Los Angeles, California) (Oct 14, 2010). "One Love Foundation Hosts Premios Libertad at Circus Disco". LatinoLA. Retrieved Sep 23, 2011.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Patricia de Leon|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Patricia de León.|
Jose Luis Gonzalez
| Interviewer on La Corte de Familia
Fidel Juarez Garcia
Fidel Juarez Garcia
| Interviewer on La Corte del Pueblo