Patience Ozokwor (born September 14th, 1958) is a Nigerian actress and singer who won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Ozokwor was among 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 2014.
|Born||September 14th, 1958
Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria
|Occupation||Actress, musician, fashion designer|
When asked about her roles, Ozokwor said: "When I play the role of a bad woman, I see myself at that instance as a mirror through which I want society to see and appreciate the fact that it is not good to be bad. This is the reason I do it with so much passion that it becomes almost believable and by extension, I also see such roles as an opportunity to minister to lost and wicked souls that jealousy, hatred, envy and all the likes can only bring one to ruins." 
|2016||Agbomma As featured artiste||Tchidi Chikere|||
- "Patience Ozorkwor Biography". informafrica.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "When Patience Ozokwor stormed London for son's wedding". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "I Miss My Husband's Love And Companion" Patience Ozokwor". pulse.ng. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Patience Ozokwor reveals her real age & why she adopted 5 children". diamondcelebrities.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Jonathan decorates Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, others with centenary awards". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Biography". Kevin Onuma for Inform Africa. 8 May 2012.
- "Why I Play Bad Roles". Nigeria Films. 28 March 2014. Archived from the original on 13 March 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Kcee Patience Ozorkwor, Chiwetalu Agu, star in singer's 'Agbomma' video". Pulse.com.gh. David Mawuli. Retrieved 8 February 2016.