September 14, 1958 (age 59)|
Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria
|Occupation||Actress, musician, fashion designer|
Patience Ozokwor (born September 14, 1958) is a musician, fashion designer, gospel singer and actress. She won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Ozokwor was among the 100 Nigerians honoured by the government to celebrate the amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates in 2014.
Ozokwor was born in the village of Amaobo, Ngwo, Enugu State, Nigeria, and attended Abimbola Gibson Memorial School in Lagos. Ozokwor had a passion for acting since she was at primary school, where she would act in different stage plays . She later attended Institute of management and technology Enugu, where she obtained a degree in Fine and Applied Arts. Before starting as an actress, she was already a star before acting and first made it into radio drama. she took part in a soap opera by the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) titled Someone Cares.  She was married at age 19  and has three biological children and five adopted ones who all bear her name.She lost her husband in the year 2000.
|2016||Agbomma As featured artiste||Tchidi Chikere|||
- "Patience Ozorkwor Biography". informafrica.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "When Patience Ozokwor stormed London for son's wedding". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "I Miss My Husband's Love And Companion" Patience Ozokwor". pulse.ng. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Patience Ozokwor reveals her real age & why she adopted 5 children". diamondcelebrities.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Jonathan decorates Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, others with centenary awards". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Patience Ozokwor (Mama Gee) – Biography, Late Husband, Children, Facts". BuzzNigeria - Famous People, Celebrity Bios, Updates and Trendy News. 2014-05-26. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "Biography". Kevin Onuma for Inform Africa. 8 May 2012.
- "Kcee Patience Ozorkwor, Chiwetalu Agu, star in singer's 'Agbomma' video". Pulse.com.gh. David Mawuli. Retrieved 8 February 2016.