Haitian Tèt Kale Party
|Leader||Ann Valérie Timothée Milfort|
|Founded||16 August 2012|
|Chamber of Deputies|
31 / 119
6 / 30
For the 2015 presidential election, Jovenel Moise was presented as the party's candidate. For the 2015 parliamentary elections, the party presented 11 candidates for the Senate and 99 for the Chamber of Deputies. On the first round of the legislative elections, four PHTK candidates were immediately elected. The party now holds 26 seats in the Chamber of Deputies and two seats in the Senate. The party's presidential candidate Jovenel Moise, endorsed by country president Michel Martelly, won most votes in the first round in the 2015 presidential election and will compete against Jude Célestin in the runoff election on 27 December 2015.
After the controversial first round of the 2015 presidential election, the party is described as "corrupt" and "dysfunctional" by some Haitians and Haitian Americans. According to a Haitian Sentinel article, many Haitian Americans living in Miami criticized the party as "thieves".
- "La Présidente du Parti Haïtien Tet Kale (PHTK), Ann Valérie Timothée Milfort, a reçu samedi 17 Mai 2014, le Représentant Spécial Adjoint pour la Mission des Nations Unies pour la Stabilisation en Haïti (MINUSTAH), Carl Alexandre, a appris Haïti Inter Presse". Haiti Interpresse (in French). Retrieved May 18, 2014.
- "Haiti - Politic : The Haitian Political Party Tèt Kale formally constituted". HaitiLibre. August 18, 2012. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Peter Granitz (September 9, 2015). "Leading political party pulls out of Haiti's legislative elections". Reuters. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Accepted candidates for senator Archived 2015-12-10 at the Wayback Machine
- Accepted candidates for deputy Archived 2015-12-11 at the Wayback Machine
- "Haiti - FLASH : Final results of the 1st round of legislative elections of August 9, 2015". Haiti-Libre. 28 September 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sentinel, Staff (2015-11-22). "Haitian-Americans say Jovenel Moïse, PHTK, "thieves"". Haitian Sentinel. Haitian Sentinel. Retrieved 2015-12-10.