Parminder Singh Dhull
Parminder Singh Dhull (born 4 March 1957) is a politician of the State of Haryana, India. He is elected as Member of Legislative Assembly of Haryana from Julana constituency of Jind District. He is associated with Indian National Lok Dal which is headed by Chaudhary Om Prakash Chautala.
|Parminder Singh Dhull|
|Member of Legislative Assembly|
23, October 2009
4 March 1957 |
Ramrai village, Jind district, Haryana, India
|Political party||Indian National Lok Dal|
|Children||sons Ravinder Singh Dhull and Satyender Singh Dhull|
|Residence||Urban Estate Jind|
Parminder Singh Dhull was born in village Ramrai of District Jind. His father Chaudhary Dal Singh was a noted politician of the area and six times M.L.A. from District Jind. He started his career with Indian National Congress and remained as President of District Congress Committee, Jind from 1996 to 2005. He is B.A., LL.B., and member of the District Bar Association, Jind and Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.
1991: Fought as Indian National Congress candidate and lost by a narrow margin of above 2000 votes to Mr. Suraj Bhan Kajal.
1996: Fought as Congress (Tiwari) candidate and was placed at third place. The winner of the election was Mr. Satnarain Lather.
2005: Fought as independent candidate after resigning from the primary membership of Indian National Congress, had a tough contest with Congress Candidate Mr. Sher Singh. Lost by a narrow margin of 6800 votes.
2014: Fought as Indian National Lok Dal candidate and won the election with a huge margin of 23000 votes from Mr.Dharminder Singh and was having second highest margin of winning in the Haryana Assembly Elections 2014 in the Indian National Lok Dal MLA's.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, - Assembly Elections 2005". Tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- "Julana | Haryana Assembly Constituency Elections Results 2009 Julana | Haryana Vidhan Sabha Elections Results Julana 2009 | Candidate of Julana Assembly". Indiaelections.co.in. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- "Indian National Lok Dal". Inld.in. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- "Haryana Vidhan Sabha Speaker constituted 11 committees of Vidhan Sabha for the year 2012-13". Punjabnewsexpress.com. 24 April 2012. Archived from the original on 27 April 2012. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- "Hooda's sporting decision becomes political game". Exclusive News. 2012-04-21. Retrieved 2012-09-03.