Panzer Leader (book)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Panzer Leader (German: Erinnerungen eines Soldaten, literally "Memories of a Soldier") is an autobiography by Heinz Guderian. The book, written during his imprisonment by the Allies after the war, describes Guderian's service in the Panzer arm of the Heer before and during World War II.
Cover of the Ballantine Book abridged version
|Original title||Erinnerungen eines Soldaten|
|Genre||War novel, Biography|
Published in English
|Ballantine Books, 1957|
The most prominent English language version is the 1952 translation by Constantine Fitzgibbon, with a foreword by B. H. Liddell Hart. The Da Capo Press editions have an additional introduction by Kenneth Macksey.
- Guderian, Heinz (1950) . Erinnerungen eines Soldaten (Original German ed.). Heidelberg: Kurt Vowinckel Verlag.
- Guderian, Heinz (2001) . Panzer Leader (Da Capo Press Reissue ed.). New York: Da Capo Press. ISBN 0-306-81101-4.
- Guderian, Heinz (1957) . Panzer Leader (abridged) (First Ballantine Books ed.). New York: Ballantine Books. ISBN 0-345-25329-9.
- Guderian, Heinz (1952). Panzer Leader. Delhi, India: Army Publishers, Hindustan Offset Press. Cover Title misspelled "Panzar Leader".
- https://archive.org/details/GuderianHeinzPanzerLeader Copy of book on the Internet Archive
|This article about a non-fiction book on German history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on military personalities is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a nonfiction book on World War II is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|