|Look up panini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panini may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Panini Group, a company headquartered in Modena, Italy, best known for its brand of collectible stickers
- Panini Comics, a publisher of comic books and magazines, part of Panini Group
- Panini, a character in the animated television series Chowder
- "Panini" (song), by American rapper Lil Nas X from his debut EP 7
- Panini (sandwich), a type of sandwich, Italian in origin
- Panini (tribe), an alternative taxonomical grouping posited to classify chimpanzees and bonobos
- Panini Modena, the original name of Modena Volley, an Italian volleyball team
- Panini projection, a map projection used in image processing, named after Giovanni Paolo Panini
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.