|Look up Panama, Panamá, Panamà, or panama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panama (or Panamá) is a republic in Central America.
Panama may also refer to:
Geography and placesEdit
Republic of PanamaEdit
- Isthmus of Panama, the isthmus on which the country is located
- Panama Canal, a famous canal through the isthmus
- Panamá Province, one of that country's component provinces
- Panamá, Goiás, a city in the state of Goiás
- Terminus Brossard-Panama (AMT), a bus terminal in Brossard, Quebec
- "Panama" (jazz standard), a traditional jazz tune
- "Panama" (Prison Break), the 42nd episode of the television series Prison Break
- "Panama" (song), a song by American hard rock band Van Halen
- "Panama", song by The Avener
- Panama Hattie, a theater musical
- Panama (album), an album by A Balladeer
- Panama (band), an electronic band based in Sydney, Australia
- Panama (film), a 2015 film from Serbia
- USS Panama (SP-101), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1920
- USS Panaman (ID-3299), a United States Navy cargo ship and troop transport in commission from 1918 to 1919
- SS Panama (1902), a passenger ship launched in 1902.
- SS Panama (1939), passenger liner converted to troop transport during WWII
- Panama (ad system), an online advertising platform
- Panama (cocktail), a cocktail made with cognac
- Panama Papers, a set of documents detailing attorney–client information, leaked in 2016
- PANAMA, a cryptographic primitive that can be used as a hash function and a stream cipher
- Panama disease, a banana plant disease
- Panama hat, a traditional brimmed hat
- Panama (sheep), an American sheep breed
- Panama weave, a.k.a. basketweave, a type of fabric
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.