Our Saviour Institute of Science, Agriculture and Technology (OSISATECH) is a privately owned polytechnic in Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria established in 1989.
It was founded by the Catholic priest Rev. Fr. Prof. Emmanuel Edeh, who also founded secondary schools and the Madonna University, Okija Campus, Elele Campus, Enugu Campus, Anambra State; Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu. The institution was one of the few privately owned schools to take advantage of a 1993 decree that spelled out criteria for official recognition of private universities, polytechnics and colleges of education, during a window when the government was issuing approvals.
In a ranking by the National Commission for Colleges of Education of performance in the 1999/2000 academic year of 75 federal, state and privately owned colleges, the institute was at the foot of the list. In November 2012, OSISATECH College of Education received an award for Teachers Development in Nigeria. It was given by NCCE. In December 2009, Emmanuel Edeh was honoured with the African Film Festival and Academy Award in London.
The institution offers the following courses;
- Banking and Finance
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Knowledge Studies/English
- Christian Religious Knowledge Studies/Social Studies
- Computer Education/Chemistry
- Computer Education/Physics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Economics
- Computer Science Education/Mathematics
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- English/Social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Technology
- Home Economics
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology/Management
- Primary Education Studies
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technical Education
- Physical and Health Education
- ^ "List of All Federal, State & Private Polytechnics in Nigeria 2021". www.myschoolgist.com. 2017-01-03. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "Private Polytechnics | National Board for Technical Education". net.nbte.gov.ng. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "NCCE Online". www.ncceonline.edu.ng. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "List of Accredited Colleges of Education in Nigeria". www.myschoolgist.com. 2017-01-04. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "Osisatech Polytechnic| School Fees, Courses & Admission info". universitycompass.com. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "More About Father Founder". Catholic Prayer Ministry of the Holy Spirit, Elele, Nigeria. Archived from the original on 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- ^ Private Higher Education and Public Policy in Africa: a Contrasting Case of Nigeria and Botswana. Cuvillier Verlag. p. 64. ISBN 3-86727-821-0.
- ^ Bukola Olatunji. "Colleges of Education: How They Stand". ThisDay. Archived from the original on 2005-01-16. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- ^ Tony Adibe (26 December 2009). "Fr. Edeh Honoured in London". Daily Champion. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- ^ Admin, I. J. N. (2020-10-30). "Full List of Courses Offered In Our Saviour Institute of Science, Agric. & Tech. (OSISATECH)". ITSJAMBNEWS. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ Academy, Samphina (2019-08-23). "Courses in Our Saviour Institute of Science and Technology (OSISATECH)". Samphina Academy. Retrieved 2021-05-31.
- ^ "New List of OSISATECH Polytechnic Enugu Courses & Requirements 2020/2021". Schoolinfo.com.ng. 2019-12-15. Retrieved 2021-05-31.