Other Windsor, 5th Earl of Plymouth
Styled Lord Windsor from birth, he was the eldest son of Other Windsor, 4th Earl of Plymouth and the Honourable Catherine, daughter of Thomas Archer, 1st Baron Archer. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society on 22 April 1773. He was Colonel of the Glamorganshire Militia, 6 August 1779.
- Other Archer Windsor, 6th Earl of Plymouth (2 July 1789 - 20 July 1833)
- Lady Maria Windsor (1790 - 7 April 1855), wife of Arthur Hill, 3rd Marquess of Downshire.
- Harriet Windsor-Clive, Baroness Windsor (30 July 1797 - 9 November 1869), wife of Robert Clive.
Lord Plymouth died in June 1799, aged 48, and was succeeded in the earldom by his son, Other. The Dowager Countess of Plymouth married as her second husband William Amherst, 2nd Baron Amherst, later Earl Amherst.
- thepeerage.com Other Hickman Windsor, 5th Earl of Plymouth
- The Official Baronage of England: Pembroke-Zetland, James William Edmund Doyle
|Peerage of England|
| Earl of Plymouth
Other Archer Windsor
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|