|Look up Original, original, or originality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Originality is the quality of novelty or newness in created works.
Original or The Originals may also refer to:
Books and publishingEdit
Films and televisionEdit
- Original series, a media term
- Original (film), a 2009 Danish/Swedish film
- The Originals (film), a 2017 Egyptian film
- The Originals (TV series), an American TV series
- "The Original" (Westworld), an episode
- Original Film, an American film production company
- Original Productions, an American television production company
- The Originals (band), Detroit soul group, backing singers to Marvin Gaye
- Rosie and the Originals
- The Original (band), a dance music group known for their 1994 single "I Luv U Baby"
- Original P, a funk band
- Original, a 2004 album by Ella Koon
- Originals (Kurupt album), a compilation album by Kurupt
- Originals (Prince album), a compilation album by Prince
- The Originals (Kiss album), 3-album re-release by Kiss
- The Originals (The Statler Brothers album), 1979
- The Originals, compilation album by Jethro Tull
- The Original, an album by Remady & Manu-L
- The Original (Burning Spear album), 1992
- The Original (Sarai album), 2003
- "Original" (Leftfield song), 1995
- "Original" (Cir.Cuz song), a 2015 song by Norwegian duo Cir.Cuz featuring Emilia
- "D. Original", a 1994 song by Jeru the Damaja
- Original (catamaran) (19th century), a catamaran built by Englishman Mayflower Crisp in Rangoon, Burma
- Originality (album)
- Original Software, a UK software-testing products and services company
- The Original All Blacks, a New Zealand rugby team
- The Original Dinerant, Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- The Originals (website), a book series and now website about every possible song or musical composition and its covers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Original.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.