Once Upon a Horse...
Once Upon a Horse... is a 1958 American Western comedy film written and directed by Hal Kanter. The film stars Dan Rowan, Dick Martin, Martha Hyer, Leif Erickson, Nita Talbot, James Gleason, and John McGiver with Olympic Gold medalist weightlifter Paul Anderson as the blacksmith. The film was released in September 1958, by Universal Pictures.
|Once Upon a Horse...|
|Directed by||Hal Kanter|
|Produced by||Hal Kanter|
|Screenplay by||Hal Kanter|
|Story by||Henry Felsen|
|Music by||Frank Skinner|
|Edited by||Milton Carruth|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (April 2019)
- Dan Rowan as Dan Casey
- Dick Martin as Doc Logan
- Martha Hyer as Miss Amity Babb
- Leif Erickson as Granville Dix
- Nita Talbot as Miss Dovey Barnes
- James Gleason as Postmaster
- John McGiver as Mr. Tharp
- David Burns as Bruno de Gruen
- Dick Ryan as Henry Dick Coryell
- Max Baer as Ben
- Buddy Baer as Beulah's Brother
- Steve Pendleton as Milligan
- Sydney Chatton as Engineer
- Sam Hearn as Justice of the Peace
- Ingrid Goude as Beulah
- Ricky Kelman as Small Boy
- Joe Oakie as Fireman
- Tom Keene as Himself
- Robert Livingston as Himself
- Kermit Maynard as Himself
- Bob Steele as Himself
- Paul Anderson as Blacksmith
- Tom London as Old-Timer (uncredited)
- "Once Upon a Horse... (1958) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- Hal Erickson. "Once Upon a Horse (1958) - Hal Kanter". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "Once Upon a Horse..." Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- Maltin, Leonard; Sader, Luke; Clark, Mike (2008). Leonard Maltin's 2009 Movie Guide. Penguin. p. 1016. ISBN 9780452289789.
once upon a horse 1958.page 1016