Olja Bećković Serbian Cyrillic: Оља Бећковић; born 1 May 1964) is a Serbian journalist, actress and television presenter.(
Bećković receiving the 2013 Jug Grizelj Award in March 2014.
|Alma mater||Faculty of Dramatic Arts, University of Arts in Belgrade|
|Television||RTV Studio B(1991–1996)|
In the months following her removal from B92, Bećković became a recipient of the Ordre national de la Légion d'honneur award, which was handed to her on 30 April 2015 at a ceremony in the French embassy in Belgrade. At the ceremony, the French ambassador in Serbia Christine Moro explained the accolade as being awarded to Bećković for "her exceptional professional path, courage, and fearlessness" while adding that by awarding Bećković "France is also extolling the journalistic profession as a whole". In February 2015, with the announcement of the Légion d'honneur award going to Bećković, Informer, a pro-Vučić daily tabloid edited and partially owned by Dragan J. Vučićević, framed the news item as a "French political attack on the Serbian PM Aleksandar Vučić".
During her late teens, Bećković was briefly married to theater director Nenad Ilić.
During early 1990s she married Vlada Višnjić (1967–1999) and got a son Luka with him in 1994. Vlada, her husband, died in 1999, at age 32.
- "Serbian tabloids mark targets". B92. 4 September 2006.
- Online/N1, Piše: Danas (2019-02-07). "„Utisak nedelje" od aprila svake nedelje na TOP kanalu". Dnevni list Danas (in Serbian). Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Biografija iz indeksa". B92. 17 November 2004.
- "Naši nezaboravni studentski dani" (in Serbian). Press Online. 14 April 2010.
- Olji Bećković uručena nagrada Jug Grizelj;B92, 14 March 2014
- Olji Bećković uručena nagrada;B92, 14 March 2014
- Beta (23 April 2015). "Olja Bećković će raditi intervjue za NIN". Blic. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Remise des insignes de Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur à Mme Olja BECKOVIC, journaliste;Ambassade de France à Belgrade, April 2015
- Tanjug (30 April 2015). "Francuska dodelila orden Legije časti Olji Bećković". Blic. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "FRANCUSKI UDAR NA PREMIJERA Legija časti ide Olji Bećković i Saši Jankoviću". Informer. 18 February 2015. Archived from the original on 23 April 2015. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Montenegro's Referendum". International Crisis Group. 30 May 2006. Missing or empty
- Džodan, Neven (10 January 2014). "Poznati u svetu crkve". Blic. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Pismo Olje Bećković" (in Serbian). Blic. 19 June 2009.
|This Serbian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|