Oleksii Petrovich Bilyi was a Head of the Mariupol Iron & Steel Works (until 2006), he is a member of the Ukrainian parliament (since November 2007), a member of the Economic Policy Committee (since December 2007).
Oleksii Bilyi was born on May 1, 1961, in Kamenka village, Apostolove district, Dnipropetrovsk region. Family: wife Irina (b. 1971) a teacher at Donetsk National University; two sons, Oleksandr (b. 1998) and Arseniy (b. 2003), daughter Amelia (b.2003).
Dnipropetrovsk Metallurgical Institute (1988), with the major in "Chemical technology of fuel", Donetsk National University (2001), majoring in Business Economics. In 1979-1981 he served in the Soviet Army.
- 1981-1988 – worked as fitter, site supervisor, senior master, Deputy chief of coke workshop, at Kryvyi Rih coke plant
- 1988-1990 – Chief of the coke workshop, Chief engineer
- 1990-1996 — Director of the Yenakiieve coke plant
- 1996-1998 – Chairman of the management board, JSC "Yenakiieve Coke Plant", Head of the plant
- 1998-2000 – Chairman the management board, JSC "Yenakiieve Metallurgical Plant"
- 2000-2002 – Deputy Chairman of Donetsk State Regional Administration on primary industries and energy
- 2002-2006 – CEO of Mariupol Iron & Steel Works
- Chairman of the Subcommittee on government policy on consumption of waste and scrap iron, Verkhovna Rada committee on economic policy
- Member of the Permanent Delegation of the Parliamentary Assembly of GUAM
- "УБОП : Досье : Белый Алексей Петрович". Ubop.net.ua. Archived from the original on 2012-04-24. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Народний Депутат України". W1.c1.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Poroshenko Bloc to have greatest number of seats in parliament Archived 2014-11-12 at the Wayback Machine, Ukrinform (8 November 2014)
People's Front 0.33% ahead of Poroshenko Bloc with all ballots counted in Ukraine elections - CEC Archived 2014-11-12 at the Wayback Machine, Interfax-Ukraine (8 November 2014)
Poroshenko Bloc to get 132 seats in parliament - CEC, Interfax-Ukraine (8 November 2014)
- (in Ukrainian) Full electoral list of Opposition Bloc, Ukrayinska Pravda (19 September 2014)
- "УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ № 543/2011 - Офiцiйне представництво Президента України". President.gov.ua. 2011-05-01. Archived from the original on 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Про відзначення державними нагородами України з нагоди". Zakon.rada.gov.ua. 2003-07-15. Retrieved 2011-10-28.