|Look up oki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oki or Ōki may refer to:
- Oki District, Shimane, a district in Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- Oki Islands, an archipelago in the Sea of Japan
- Oki Province, a former province of Japan
- Ōki, Fukuoka, a town in southern Japan
- Oki Airport, the airport serving the Oki Islands
- Oki Jubilee Stadium, a stadium in Kogarah, New South Wales, also known as Jubilee Oval
- Oki (surname), two separate Japanese surnames
- Oki (musician), an Ainu musician
- OKI (company), an electronics and printer manufacturer (Oki Data)
- Super Oki, the limited express train which runs in San'in Main Line and Yamaguchi Line of West Japan Railway
- Oki, from Wangan Midnight manga (see list of recurring Wangan Midnight characters)
- Oki, the original name of Sheriff Callie on Sheriff Callie's Wild West back when it was going to be called "Oki's Oasis"
- Oki, a doll in the Groovy Girls doll line
- Open Knowledge Initiative, an organization that specifies software interfaces for service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Open Knowledge International, a global UK-based non-profit network that promotes and shares information at no charge
- Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Governments
- Daisen-Oki National Park, in Chūgoku region, Japan
- Okhi Day, Greek anniversary to commemorate Greek Prime Minister Metaxas's rejection of the ultimatum made by Mussolini
- Okie, resident of Oklahoma
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.