Sheriff Callie's Wild West
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sheriff Callie's Wild West is a musical comedy series for preschool children. The series is created by the combined efforts of George Evelyn, Holly Huckins and Denis Morella and produced by WildBrain Entertainment of Higglytown Heroes fame. This stars Mandy Moore from Disney's Tangled. It first aired on Disney Junior on January 20, 2014 with an 11-minute episode preview aired in the "Magical Holidays on Disney Channel" programming event on December 13, 2013. The series borrows elements from the Western genre with the theme of the series revolving around "Getting along with each other". It also had a special look on Disney Junior in Canada on January 25, 2014, at 7:25 pm ET. On February 17, 2017, it was announced that Disney Junior cancelled Sheriff Callie’s Wild West after two seasons and would not renew it for a third season. The series finale aired on February 13, 2017.
|Sheriff Callie's Wild West|
|Created by||George Evelyn|
Kevin Michael Richardson
|Opening theme||"Sheriff Callie's Wild West" by Mandy Moore|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||45 (90 Segments) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||George Evelyn|
|Running time||22 minutes (11 minutes per segment)|
|Production company(s)||WildBrain Entertainment (Season 1)|
Wild Canary Animation (Season 2)
|Distributor||Disney–ABC Television Group|
|Original network||Disney Junior|
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
|Original release||December 13, 2013– February 13, 2017|
In the Wild West town of Nice and Friendly Corners, everyone is an anthropomorphic and cute animal. They all get along and are friendly to each other. However, there are times when the townsfolk get into problems or don't get along with each other. The series follows Sheriff Callie, a female calico cat and the sheriff alongside her friends Deputy Peck, a male red woodpecker and keeper of the town jail and Toby, a male saguaro cactus. Together they all solve problems and teach the townsfolk to get along with each other while working hard to make the town the friendliest in the west.
- Sheriff Callie (voiced by Mandy Moore) is the titular character. She is a calico cat who wears a pink cowboy hat, a yellow sheriff badge and pink neck kerchief on a brown vest, a yellow-buckled brown belt holding up blue jeans, and pink cowboy boots. She is either wearing a white shirt under the vest or her chest fur lacks the markings present on her face and arms. A self-described cowgirl, she serves as the sheriff to Nice and Friendly Corners. She is able to ride a horse, do a front flip, and do a flexed arm hang on a rope carrying a horse between her thighs for over 5 seconds. She sings, writes songs and plays her guitar called "Sweet Strings." Her catchphrases include "Sweet sassafras!", "Leaping lassos!" and "What in whiskers?" In the original Oki's Oasis, she was to be named "Oki". On the opening she claims some say she's the "best in the west". She always knows just what's right. She is a skilled lassoer, using a magic noodle lasso that can turn into different shapes for different purposes, such as in "Peck's Bent Beak" when she is able to form it into a stairway to help a dangling Peck down, or a hammer to pound in loose nails. It is incredibly strong, as it is able to support the weight of a train traveling across it when a bridge goes out. She has also used it to lasso a cloud, enabling her to move the cloud and also squeeze it to produce rain. She says someone taught her to many tricks but does not specify whom. She also described having started with a shorter macaroni lasso as a kitten while encouraging Toby to begin training with one.
- Deputy Peck (voiced by Lucas Grabeel) is a woodpecker and the sheriff's deputy of Nice and Friendly Corners. He wears a brown kepi as well as a brown vest with a shiny deputy badge. He is good at whistling, sweeping the jail house, playing horseshoes, and serving as second in command to Sheriff Callie, but he is a bit of a braggart and a perfectionist. Peck calls Toby his best buddy. Peck's favorite food is trail mix, and he tends to end sentences with "...on account of I'm the deputy!" as well as say "Holy Jalepeños!"
- Toby (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) is a friendly saguaro cactus whose full name is Tobias P. Cactus. He is referred to as Peck's best friend. Toby sees the good in everything and is almost always happy. He is able to hang 1-armed for at least 5 seconds. This cactus also is a great dancer and loves to have fun. He wants to learn how to twirl a noodle lasso like Sheriff Callie, and will often tag along on Callie and Peck's adventures while using a barrel for transportation by rolling on it. Toby loves milkshakes and popcorn as well. He also can play the harmonica. Sometimes, when his spines get into trouble, he claims that he's "a pokey cowpoke." In "Toby Braves the Bully," he becomes a newspaper delivering cactus, but gets bullied by a visiting bulldog named Bradley. In the original Oki's Oasis, he was to be named "Kiko".
- Little Prickles is a goat that Toby received as a Christmas present from Santa and Comet in "Toby's Christmas Critter". Toby is later seen riding him in "Sparky Runs Wild" and "Wrong Way Wagon Train."
- Governor Groundhog is a groundhog who is the governor of the as-yet-unknown state where Nice and Friendly Corners is located.
- Uncle Bun (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) is a rabbit who owns a general store. He is a bit forgetful sometimes, and dreams of moving to the big city someday. It is hinted in "Peck and Toby's Big Yarn" that he is seven years old.
- Ella (voiced by Mo Collins) is a cow who runs a milk saloon and serves up frosty glasses of milk and delicious milkshakes. Ella also has a talent for juggling milkshakes. Her catchphrase is "Sweet Buttermilk!"
- Priscilla Skunk (voiced by Cree Summer) is a female skunk who loves to look her best. Priscilla, clad in satiny pink frills, loves roses and all sorts of flowers as well as makeup. She, however, one time was jealous of Frida Fox and wanted to ride a horse and do tricks like her. She is Farmer Stinky's cousin and at one time was upset with him for ruining her meeting with the Flower Society and tried to change him into debonair gentleman. Although she is a skunk, it is likely that she had her scent glands surgically removed. This explains why when a pack of jackalopes are running toward her and her friends, Priscilla asks Stinky to stop the approacing herd by using his skunk spray instead of doing so herself.
- Farmer Stinky (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) is a monotone male skunk who is the cousin of Priscilla. While Priscilla is clean and tidy, Farmer Stinky is usually dirty and lives up to his name. He can grow rare prairie peppers.
- Dirty Dan (voiced by Gary Anthony Williams) is a peccary miner who is Dusty's younger brother. His hobby is mining like his older brother Dusty.
- Dusty (voiced by Gary Anthony Williams) is a peccary miner who is Dirty Dan's older brother. He likes mining just like his younger brother Dirty Dan.
- Baxter Badger (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) is a badger who serves as the town banker. Despite his purpose in town, he doesn't seem to have any effect on any storyline.
- The Prairie Dogs (voiced by Jessica DiCicco and Lucas Grabeel) sometimes recap events through song. There are three. One is male and plays guitar and wears a red cowboy hat, another is also male and plays banjo and wears a straw hillbilly type hat, and another is female and does not play any instruments but wears a sunbonnet. In the episode "Here Comes the Sun," the Prairie Dog trio wore night shirts, night caps and a nightgown in the night sequences.
- Abigail (voiced by Mo Collins) is a tall white crane and the town's newspaper writer and editor-in-chief who sometimes exaggerates her stories. She is also an accomplished figure skater.
- Rita Rattler – A rattlesnake who lives outside of town. She wears a straw bonnet with a feather on it.
- Frida Fox (voiced by Jill E. Alexander) is a fox and stunt rider. She is good at riding and roping, making Priscilla jealous. She made appearances in "Sparky's Lucky Day", "The Pesky Kangaroo Rat" and "Peck's Bent Beak".
- Sampson is Frida's horse.
- Pecos Pug – Pecos Pug is the stagecoach driver for the stagecoach line that goes through Nice and Friendly Corners. He was once jailed for eating Sheriff Callie's cookies without asking.
- Dr. Wolf (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) is a dentist. Everyone, at first, thought because of his appearance (after a rough stagecoach ride that messed up his hair) that he look like a big scary wolf looking to cause harm to Deputy Peck. He soon revealed that his true identity was just a dentist looking to cure Peck's bent beak. He likes cactus juice with extra thorns.
- Doc Quackers (voiced by Jeff Bennett) is a duck who is the town's doctor.
- Cody (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – A roadrunner who serves as the town's mailman.
- Tio Tortuga (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) is a wise old tortoise of Hispanic descent. He owns a purple top hat with a blue feather plume on it that he calls his "lucky hat". He is also revealed to be "El Yo-Yo".
- Mr. Dillo (voiced by Jeff Bennett) is an armadillo who's the town's blacksmith. He creates the horseshoes that Sparky wears. Played by Jeff Bennett.
- Mr. Engineer is a fussy raccoon who's the locomotive engineer for the railroad that goes by Nice and Friendly Corners. He brags that his "Iron Horse" can move faster than any horse, which upsets Sparky.
- Parroting Pedro is a green parakeet who has a problem in repeating and drove Peck crazy with antics.
- Polly May Porcupine (voiced by Cree Summer) is a female porcupine that shows in "The Prickly Pair" and becomes Toby's buddy, making Peck think he lost Toby as his friend.
- Batty Belfry (voiced by Rob Paulsen impersonating Pat Buttram) is a bat that appears in the cave during "Crystal Cave Caper".
- Calamity Caleb (voiced by John Schwab) is a calico cat who is Callie's father and head of his ranch.
- Slick Eddie is a traveling salesman lizard who tried to convince Peck to trade Clementine for a horse named Lickety Split.
- Ray Jay and Jay Jay (both voiced by Rob Paulsen) are blue jay farmer brothers who had to resorted to steal Farmer Stinky's corn crop after their corn crop withered due to a severe drought that plagued their farm.
- Ol' Big Fins is a monster fish that appears in "The Prickly Pair".
Bandits and outlawsEdit
- Tricky Travis (voiced by Rob Paulsen) is a scrawny con artist weasel who almost scammed Peck and Toby out of their prized belongings by selling fake "Make You Strong Shirts" to them.
- Oswald is a large slightly oafish bear who was Tricky Travis's assistant. He puts on a squirrel costume so that he could look like a puny little squirrel in front of Peck and Toby.
- The Train Bandits are a trio of train bandit coyotes named Grey and Red and "The Boss" who attempted to steal the Golden Star trophy.
- The Milk Bandit (voiced by Flea) is a wildcat who robs Ella's milk saloon, but is stalled by Priscilla.
- Billy Goat the Kid is a goat that appears in this episode "Jail Crazy". His name is a spoof of Billy the Kid.
- Kit Cactus is a cactus that appears in the episode "Bandit Toby." Kit impersonates Toby and causes havoc and steals things. None of the townsfolk can tell him apart from Toby, despite his being a different shade of green, having a black hat instead of an orange hat, having black thorns instead of yellow thorns, and having a different voice. As such, they accuse Toby of being the one who is committing all the crimes.
- Animal Rustlers are a group of dog bandits who often attempt to kidnap animals.
- The Silverado Brothers (voiced by Iggy Pop and Henry Rollins) are a duo speedy stoat bandits who only appear in the winter. They always wear ice skates and have their sights set on anything made of silver.
- Phineas Foolery is a rooster who is a card shark and is known to trick people to make his getaway. He even fooled Peck three times.
- Johnny Strum (voiced by Chris Issak) is an anthropomorphic horse who is a musician and can put people into a trance with his singing. He is usually known for original theft and owns a horse named Memphis.
- Wildcat McGraw (voiced by Clancy Brown) is a dangerous and elusive outlaw.
- Jolene and Jefro Beaver are two mischievous beaver siblings who appear in "How the Water Was Won". They built a dam in the creek to blackmail Sheriff Callie.
- Barney the Barnstorming Bandit (voiced by Jess Harnell) is a buzzard who uses a biplane to steal cows.
- The Buzzard Clan Dingus Fink, Durwood Fink, and Ma Fink are the family of Barney the Barnstorming Bandit.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||23||December 13, 2013 (preview)|
January 20, 2014 (premiere)
|December 5, 2014|
|2||22||September 12, 2015||February 13, 2017|
Season 1 (2014)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date ||Prod.|
|1a||1a||"Horseshoe Peck"||Howard E. Baker||Joe Ansolabehere||January 20, 2014||101a||1.35|
|After learning how to play horseshoes, Peck starts to brag about how good he is at horseshoes after he scores a double ringer and starts to rub it in to the other townsfolk on how he's better than them. Because of this Sheriff Callie teaches Peck how to be a good sport when Sheriff Callie challenges Peck a game of horseshoes and beating him at his own game.|
|1b||1b||"Callie's Gold Nugget"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||January 20, 2014||101b||1.35|
|Sheriff Callie found a large gold nugget when she was mining for gold in the river and planned to use the money from the sale of the nugget it to fix Rickety Bridge. When the gold nugget disappeared, Peck and Toby came up with the brilliant plan to paint a rock gold and disguise it as Sheriff Callie's gold nugget later. But after both Peck and Toby confessed on losing the gold nugget, they found the missing gold nugget under Peck's hat and learned how it's important to tell the truth at all cost.|
|2a||2a||"Train Bandits"||Howard E. Baker||Ford Riley||January 20, 2014||115a||1.42|
|While on the way to Junctionville with Governor Groundhog for the annual Sheriff's contest, Sheriff Callie takes care of business when three train bandits steal the Golden Star trophy that was destined for a awards ceremony to be awarded for "The Best Sheriff in the State".|
|2b||2b||"A Dirty Dusty Apology"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||January 20, 2014||115b||1.42|
|Dirty Dan and Dusty argue over which way the iron is when they mine for iron for Mr. Dillo. Sheriff Callie soon steps in and teaches them to say that they're sorry when they hurt each other's feelings during the argument but as they still continue arguing they both put themselves into serious danger.|
|3a||3a||"Tricky Trouble"||Howard E. Baker & Denis Morella||Elizabeth Keyishian & Kent Redeker||January 21, 2014||108a||0.88|
|Peck and Toby get scammed by Tricky Travis who claims to be selling "Make Ya Strong Shirts". At the end of the episode, Callie realizes that the Make Ya Strong Shirts don't "make you strong", and then tells Peck and Toby that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.|
|3b||3b||"Toby's Untrue Achoo!"||Howard E. Baker & Denis Morella||Chelsea Meyer||January 21, 2014||108b||0.88|
|Toby wants to show the town his new "Cowboy Cactus Kick Step" dance, but Sheriff Callie's getting all the attention because Callie gets sick. Due to this, Toby pretends to be sick just so he can get more attention. But he discovers that being sick, along with pretending to be sick isn't fun especially if Toby misses the Hoedown Dance because of his so-called illness.|
|4a||4a||"Stagecoach Stand-Ins"||George Evelyn||John Loy||January 22, 2014||119a||0.91|
|Peck and Toby get to drive the stagecoach when Pecos Pug the regular stagecoach driver is unable to drive it due to an injury that sidelined him for a week, however, they forget to get the important gold shipment that was needed to be delivered to River City while taking a dangerous shortcut through the Scary Prairie trying to avoid Sheriff Callie who Makes Peck and Toby make a mistake for a rough and tough bandit known as the "banjo bandit!"|
|4b||4b||"Gold Mine Mix-Up"||George Evelyn||Carin Greenberg & Chelsea Meyer||January 22, 2014||119b||0.91|
|When Dirty Dan says there is no gold in Tricky Mine, he tells Uncle Bun to tell his brother Dusty but when Uncle Bun doesn't pay attention while tending to the other customers in the general store and misinforms everyone that there is gold in Tricky Mine. Problems arise when Dusty goes mining over at Tricky Mine and is confused and nearly endangers himself.|
|5a||5a||"The Pesky Kangaroo Rat"||Howard E. Baker||Kent Redeker||January 23, 2014||114a||1.07|
|A baby kangaroo rat with a fondness for prairie pickles hitches a ride into Nice and Friendly Corners in Toby's basket and causes total chaos and destruction in town and driving Sheriff Callie crazy while trying to capture him. Then, Callie later learns by Tio Toturga's patience that being patient is the best way to catch a small pesky critter no matter how long it takes.|
|5b||5b||"Cattle Overdrive"||Howard E. Baker||Carin Greenberg||January 23, 2014||114b||1.07|
|Peck and Toby want to take a shortcut while herding Farmer Stinky's cattle out of the valley from their summer feeding grounds nearly endangering the cattle and themselves in the process.|
|6a||6a||"Sparky's Rival"||Denis Morella||John Loy||January 24, 2014||116a||0.68|
|Sparky feels jealous of the new, fast Iron Horse train which Mr. Engineer describes as being better than horses and runs off. Later, they rescue Priscilla Skunk after she accidentally touches a lever that caused the Iron Horse to go out of control in a high rate of speed, Sheriff Callie teaches Sparky that no train can replace a trusty horse.|
|6b||6b||"Jail Crazy"||Denis Morella||Joe Ansolabehere & David Pitlik||January 24, 2014||116b||0.68|
|While Sheriff Callie is helping Cody deliver his mail, Peck is appointed as the substitute sheriff. However, he goes out of control by putting all the residents of Nice and Friendly Corners in jail for reasons that make little sense and not knowing that an escaped convict named Billy Goat the Kid is ransacking the town stealing the townsfolks' belongings, including Peck's Horseshoe trophy.|
|7a||7a||"Toby Gets Nosy"||Howard E. Baker||Scott Gray||January 27, 2014||102a||0.94|
|When Toby Gets a Big Bump on his nose (which he calls Mr. Bump) before the first ever town picture. Problems arise when the odd, pink bump gets bigger by the minute and there's virtually no way to cover it up until the bump blossoms into a beautiful and "purdy" cactus flower.|
|7b||7b||"Peck Takes it Back"||Howard E. Baker||Kent Redeker||January 27, 2014||102b||0.94|
|When Toby spills popcorn and milk on the jailhouse floor, Peck calls him a pinecone. This makes Toby wondering why Peck called Toby a pinecone and sets out in a dangerous quest seeking the answer. Later, Peck regrets calling Toby a pinecone.|
|8a||8a||"Sparky's Lucky Day"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||January 28, 2014||103a||1.10|
|Sheriff Callie gets Sparky a "lucky scarf" in hopes that it will improve his racing skills before a big race after he loses his confidence after slipping during a trial run.|
|8b||8b||"Peck's Bent Beak"||Howard E. Baker||David Pitlik||January 28, 2014||103b||1.10|
|Peck is trying to eat one of Priscilla's "Belly Sinker Biscuits," Peck pecks at it and bends his beak. Sheriff Callie calls the dentist, Dr. Wolf, but nobody knows Dr. Wolf is the dentist. He looks scary (After a rough stagecoach ride that messed up his hair) and when he says that he's going to "straighten out the Deputy," everyone – even Peck himself – is terrified of him. So Toby tries to disguise himself as Peck to lure Dr. Wolf away while Peck looks for Sheriff Callie ending in a disastrous collision between the two. But Peck,Toby and the townsfolk learned to never judge a person in their appearance no matter how they look like.|
|9a||9a||"Toby the Cowsitter"||Howard E. Baker & Denis Morella||Joe Ansolabehere||January 29, 2014||105a||0.92|
|Toby earns money to buy milkshakes from Ella (a free cow) by promising to keep slave cows tied up for the farmers attending a green bean convention at Red Gap, but fails to keep up with his promise in taking care of his charges.|
|9b||9b||"Callie's Blue Jay Blues"||Howard E. Baker & Denis Morella||Joe Ansolabehere||January 29, 2014||105b||0.92|
|Callie tries to stop a pair of blue jay brothers named Ray Jay and Jay Jay from stealing Farmer Stinky's corn crop during the annual Corn Pickin' Days festival. But Sheriff Callie discovers the real reason why they were stealing Farmer Stinky's corn crop and she and Farmer Stinky helps them out in their time of need.|
|10a||10a||"Peck's Darling Clementine"||Howard E. Baker||Michael L. Kramer & Holly Huckins||January 30, 2014||107a||0.83|
|Tired of Clementine's tardiness and slowness, Peck decides to trade in Clementine for a fast horse named Lickety Split as his new ride but gets more than he bargains for because Lickety Split can be very tricky to stop. The other horses can't go to the slippery mud so Clementine hears Peck's cry and goes to rescue him and Dusty. She successfully rescues both of them and Peck is happy that Clementine saved them slowly but surely. And Peck returns Lickety Split to the owner.|
|10b||10b||"Lasso Come Home"||Howard E. Baker||Carin Greenberg||January 30, 2014||107b||0.83|
|Toby decide to use Sheriff Callie's Noodle Lasso without the proper training on how to use it and is abducted by a giant eagle which he accidentally lassoes.|
|11a||11a||"Twist and Shout"||George Evelyn||Chelsea Meyer & Joe Ansolabehere||January 31, 2014||111a||1.00|
|After a Spaghetti Twister roars through town, Peck gets mistaken for a hero for ringing the town square bell. When Peck saw this, he decides to speak the truth to everyone.|
|11b||11b||"Calamity Priscilla"||George Evelyn||John Loy||January 31, 2014||111b||1.00|
|When Frida Fox comes to town, Priscilla's jealousy causes her to try riding on horseback like a stunt rider, much like her idol Frida. Soon, she realizes that it's best to be herself and use her expertise in growing beautiful roses after her horseback riding attempt turns out disastrous.|
|12a||12a||"King Stinky"||Howard E. Baker||Scott Gray||February 3, 2014||112a||0.97|
|The town folks decide to do favors for Farmer Stinky in order to get some rare prairie peppers. Unfortunately there are not enough peppers for anyone.|
|12b||12b||"Abigail's Extra Big Story"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||February 3, 2014||112b||0.97|
|After reading Abigail's super-exaggerated news story about Vanilla Plains being a paradise with popcorn trees and soda pop springs that was discovered by explorers, Peck and Toby decided to explore Vanilla Plains not knowing that it was a desolated barren area filled with dangers.|
|13a||13a||"Horsefeathers"||George Evelyn||Kent Redeker||February 4, 2014||117a||0.94|
|After seeing Clementine with feathers and thinking she grew them, Peck and Toby try to teach her to fly. However it turns out Clementine was just covered with sticky molasses and the feathers got stuck to her.|
|13b||13b||"My Brother's Sleeper"||George Evelyn||Catherine Lieuwen||February 4, 2014||117b||0.94|
|During the annual bed race, Dirty Dan and Dusty get overly competitive while racing with opposing teams during the race but when they get into deep trouble along with Peck and Toby, they both realize that helping each other and having fun is more important than winning.|
|14a||14a||"Callie Asks for Help"||Howard E. Baker||Holly Huckins||February 6, 2014||104a||0.82|
|Tio Tortuga recalls the day that Callie got stuck in which is now known as Helping Hand Canyon and needed help from the townsfolk to get out of the canyon.|
|14b||14b||"Peck's Trail Mix Mix-Up"||Howard E. Baker||Mike Kramer||February 6, 2014||104b||0.82|
|Peck notices that some of his trail mix was missing and starts accusing the townsfolk for stealing his trail mix. It turns out that his sack has a hole because Peck puts his trail mix too close to his badge and failed to realize.|
|15a||15a||"Priscilla's Lost Love Bird"||Howard E. Baker||Kent Redeker||February 14, 2014||106a||1.32|
|Priscilla's desert love birds named Paulie and Dolly escaped from their cage while meeting Governor Groundhog with the townfolks (who was on tour awarding deputies shiny golden star badges for their hard work) after she accidentally knocks over the cage, so after capturing Paulie, both Peck and Sheriff Callie go on a hunt to find the missing love bird. They soon learn after a few disastrous rescue attempts that Dolly was attracted to Peck's whistling. And for his valiant effort was rewarded the largest shiniest Gold Star Badge by Governor Groundhog!|
|15b||15b||"Callie's Cowgirl Twirl"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||February 14, 2014||106b||1.32|
|As Sheriff Callie prepares for the town's annual square dance, she gets a tin can stuck on her foot and while trying to pry the tin can off created a new dance step called "The Cowgirl Twist" which was a hit in the square dance.|
|16a||16a||"The Pie Thief"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||March 7, 2014||120a||1.53|
|During a Pie Bake Off contest, Priscilla ate the competing pies and makes up a story about a pie thief who ate the pies so she tries to hide the pies she ate. Then while Callie and Peck are looking for the pie thief, she must stop a real bandit who's robbing Ella's milk saloon from getting away.|
|16b||16b||"Fool for Gold"||Howard E. Baker||Scott Gray & Joe Ansolabehere||March 7, 2014||120b||1.53|
|When Uncle Bun finds a huge nugget of gold in his backyard, he thinks that he's rich and that he can use the so-called gold nugget to move to the big city because he is convinced it's the real thing. Soon, he gets rid of everything in his store including the general store itself but after he finds out that the nugget is actually fool's gold (AKA Pyrite)...which is worth not a lot of money, Uncle Bun soon has to tell everyone the truth. But, everyone already threw a going-away party for him! Uncle Bun runs away but got in trouble so Sheriff Callie rescues him. Uncle Bun was too afraid to tell the truth because he didn't want to be a fool to himself so Callie accepts his apology and the townsfolk returns his stuff to his shop.|
|17a||17a||"Peck and Toby's Big Yarn"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||April 8, 2014||109a||1.78|
|Peck and Toby accidentally unravel Callie's blanket gift for Uncle Bun's birthday and tries to knit another blanket with disastrous results.|
|17b||17b||"My Fair Stinky"||Howard E. Baker||Joe Purdy & Holly Huckins||April 8, 2014||109b||1.78|
|After ruining the Flower Club meeting with his stink, Priscilla decides to turn Farmer Stinky into a refined proper gentleman. But things doesn't go to well without the old Stinky.|
|18a||18a||"Parroting Pedro"||George Evelyn||Steve Sullivan & Andy Guerdat||May 23, 2014||121a||1.48|
|A newcomer to town named Parroting Pedro drives Peck crazy repeating everything he says and does. Peck thinks that everyone in town is teasing him but Pedro doesn't realize that copying and repeating someone can cause so much trouble. Due to this, Peck puts Pedro in jail. Later, Callie, after apologizing for Peck's actions, takes Pedro to Echo Canyon where he finds out how repeating after Peck made Peck feel.|
|18b||18b||"Toby Gets the Scoop"||George Evelyn||Krista Tucker||May 23, 2014||121b||1.48|
|Toby wants to be a reporter like Abigail and tries to find a "scoop" that is newsworthy but doesn't realize that his curiosity will get him into big trouble.|
|19a||19a||"Here Comes the Sun"||Howard E. Baker||Holly Huckins & Ford Riley||June 6, 2014||113a||2.03|
|While camping out in the desert with Sheriff Callie and hearing Sheriff Callie telling them a spooky story, Peck and Toby, woke up in the middle of the night terrified by the spooky noises, borrow Sheriff Callie's lasso while she's asleep. Everyone soon gets deprived of sleep and a horrific sweltering heat wave strikes Nice and Friendly Corners when Peck and Toby use the lasso to lasso the sun and get it to rise earlier!|
|19b||19b||"Bug Trouble"||Howard E. Baker||Krista Tucker||June 6, 2014||113b||2.03|
|While a invasive swarm of berry eating bugs is threatening to destroy the town's rutaberry crop, Sheriff Callie calls on the townsfolk to gather at Farmer Stinky's farm to pick the rutaberries. Unfortunately the townsfolk bicker on which way is the best way to pick a rutaberry, but discovered that all of their different methods on picking rutaberries can work out if they all work together as a team.|
|20a||20a||"Moustache Toby"||Denis Morella||Ford Riley and Krista Tucker (both writer and story)||June 20, 2014||122a||2.30|
|Toby sports a fake mustache in hopes that he'll be regarded as a rough, tough cowboy like his hero Sagebrush Sam. Unfortunately it causes problems because the mustache that Toby picked is too long.|
|20b||20b||"Doc's Cheatin' Chili"||Denis Morella||Catherine Lieuwen and Joe Ansolabehere||June 20, 2014||122b||2.30|
|Doc steals Tio's tres colores peppers during the annual chili cook-off, therefore resorting to cheat in order to be the winner of this year's annual chili cook-off but resulted in a fiery disaster of hot fiery chili that threatens to bury the town! Only Tio's cooling beans can cool down the fiery mess that Doc created.|
|21a||21a||"The Prickly Pair"||George Evelyn||Kent Redeker||August 29, 2014||123a||1.20|
|Peck feels replaced when Toby hangs out with his new porcupine friend, Polly-May, more than him.|
|21b||21b||"Crystal Cave Caper"||George Evelyn||Scott Gray & Krista Tucker||August 29, 2014||123b||1.20|
|Dirty Dan and Dusty are rescued by Sheriff Callie and an unlikely friend: A bat named Batty Belfry.|
|22a||22a||"Toby Braves the Bully"||Howard E. Baker||Kent Redeker||October 4, 2014||110a||1.97|
|Toby is excited to be the first-ever newspaper delivery cactus. Unfortunately, a young bulldog starts to pick on him.|
|22b||22b||"The Tumbling Tumbleweed"||Howard E. Baker||Scott Gray||October 4, 2014||110b||1.97|
|The folks are cleaning up the town, but Peck wants to remove the tumbleweeds all by himself, without asking for help.|
|23a||23a||"Hike to Wish Mountain"||Howard E. Baker||Scott Gray & Holly Huckins||December 5, 2014||118a||1.04|
|Peck gets in trouble because he hikes the wrong way.|
|23b||23b||"Rhymin' Rodeo"||Howard E. Baker||Lisa Kettle||December 5, 2014||118b||1.04|
|Mr. Dillo overcomes stage fright with the help of Peck.|
Season 2 (2015–17)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|24a||1a||"Boots or Consequences"||Robert Ramirez||Holly Huckins||September 11, 2015||201a||1.69|
|When Toby discovers that a pair of boots were left alone at the bank of Nugget Creek, Toby must return these to the rightful owner instead of keeping them.|
|24b||1b||"The Good, the Bad and the Yo-Yo"||Robert Ramirez||Joe Ansolabehere & John Loy||September 11, 2015||201b||1.97|
|When a turtle (who is a twirler king) wants Toby to find El Yoyo, it turns out that Tio was formerly El Yoyo.|
|25a||2a||"Peck's Deputy Drill"||Robert Ramirez||Krista Tucker||November 6, 2015||203a||1.09|
|When Peck is nervous on how to stop bank robbers, Sheriff Callie and Toby decides to pretend to be bank robbers. Meanwhile, the bandits(from the episode Train Bandits) have returned and successfully robbed the bank and Peck(who mistakes them for Sheriff Callie and Toby) must find a way to stop them.|
|25b||2b||"A Fistful of Flowers"||Robert Ramirez||Krista Tucker||November 6, 2015||203b||1.09|
|After the folks got cured by Priscilla's feel better flowers, Stinky ends up with the sniffles. When Priscilla's out of flowers, she decides to come along with Sheriff Callie to Belly Washer Canyon to get more feel better flowers for her cousin Stinky. Along the way,they both need to overcome their fears of mud (Priscilla) and water (Sheriff Callie) to get the flower.|
|26a||3a||"Quilting Time"||Denis Morella||Andy Guerdat & Steve Sullivan||November 13, 2015||204a||0.80|
|While everyone is putting patches on a quilt for Governor Groundhog for Founders Day, Peck and Clementine are making a special gift for him in Rocky Ridge: stone heads of the Governor. But Peck's special surprise only ends up putting the Governor and Peck in danger.|
|26b||3b||"When Dirty Turned Purty"||Denis Morella||Andy Guerdat & Steve Sullivan||November 13, 2015||204b||0.80|
|When Dirty Dan becomes clean and wearing all white clean clothes, he attracts everyone's attention and renamed himself Clean Dan. However, this depresses Dusty since he misses his dirty brother.|
|27a||4a||"A Barrel Full of Trouble"||Spencer Laudiero||Krista Tucker||November 20, 2015||205a||0.84|
|When the train bandits successfully steal the town flag, Sheriff Callie and Deputy Peck must find a way to retrieve their flag from the bandits' fort.|
|27b||4b||"Peck Clowns Around"||Spencer Laudiero||Michele Gendelman & Ursula Ziegler||November 20, 2015||205b||0.84|
|Peck wants to go to the Rodeo Ring, but due to his failures on some tricks, he becomes too nervous to go because he didn't want to be a laughingstock. Then, after some encouragement from Sheriff Callie and Toby, Peck decides to be a rodeo clown. However, when 2 dog bandits steals the million dollar bull Anggus, Peck must find a way to stop them.|
|28a||5a||"Toby's Christmas Critter"||Denis Morella||Andy Guerdat & Steve Sullivan||November 27, 2015||202a||1.00|
|It's Christmas in town, and Toby wished that he wants to have a critter like Sheriff Callie and Peck. However, when a pair of animal wranglers steals Santa's sleigh, Toby with a help of 1 reindeer named Comet must find a way to stop them from escaping. And later, Toby has a goat as his Christmas gift and named him Little Prickles.|
|28b||5b||"A Very Tricky Christmas"||Robert Ramirez||Holly Huckins||November 27, 2015||202b||1.00|
|Tricky Travis and Oswald the Bear have returned and managed to steal the Christmas tree after he tricks the towns folks with a marching band. However, the duo soon changed their minds when they see how happy the towns folks are, but instead of locking them in jail, Sheriff Callie gives them a 2nd chance.|
|29a||6a||"Bandit Toby"||Denis Morella||Chelsea Beyl||December 11, 2015||207a||0.98|
|A bandit named Kit Cactus comes to town and many towns folks mistake him for Toby. But when Kit Cactus causes trouble, the real Toby ends up getting accused for the crimes.|
|29b||6b||"Barnstorming Bandit"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat & Steve Sullivan||December 11, 2015||207b||0.98|
|While Sheriff Callie is hunting for a barnstorming bandit, Peck is dismayed when he was tasked to stay in the jailhouse writing descriptions of the missing cows. It is soon revealed that the bandit uses a plane to steal the cows.|
|30a||7a||"Peck Gets Fooled"||Spencer Laudiero||David Pitlik, Andy Guerdat & Steve Sullivan||December 18, 2015||206a||N/A|
|A chicken named Phineas Foolery was apprehended for cheating and Peck was on guard. However, when Peck is inspired by Phineas' tricks, he failed to realize that Peck is being fooled by the latter. Sheriff Callie, Peck, and Toby must stop him before he tricks anymore victims.|
|30b||7b||"Doc's Runaway Balloon"||Robert Ramirez||Lisa Kettle||December 18, 2015||206b||N/A|
|While everyone enjoys at the fun fair, Doc is busy filling his hot air balloon with helium and repeatedly fails. But when Doc accidentally releases the rope securing the balloon, Doc and Toby are on a wild balloon ride with Doc who's clueless on how to steer it.|
|31a||8a||"Sparky Runs Wild"||Denis Morella||Krista Tucker||January 6, 2016||208a||N/A|
|When Sparky became unhappy with Sheriff Callie not playing with him, he decides to go free and play with the other wild horses, unaware that they(even Sparky) are the targets of horse thieves. Sheriff Callie together with Deputy Peck must rescue her beloved horse and the other wild horses.|
|31b||8b||"Milkshake Shakedown"||Spencer Laudiero||Catherine Lieuwen||January 6, 2016||208b||N/A|
|Ella becomes jealous of Toby when he impresses the customers.|
|32a||9a||"Toby's First Snow"||Robert Ramirez||Steve Sullivan||February 1, 2016||209a||N/A|
|Toby is excited to go to the snowy mountains. But when a guzzle bear wrecks Dirty Dan and Dusty's camp, Toby becomes depressed when the snowy mountain is dangerous with the bear around. Later, Peck and Toby covered the whole town in sugar and flour to make it a snow day and Ella's soup unexpectedly lure the bear and then hibernate in their town. But when Toby accidentally woke the bear up, it becomes enraged and chased them but Sheriff Callie managed to make it hibernate by throwing the snowman in his cave. After that, Toby accidentally causes an avalanche creating a big snow ball but Sheriff Callie stops it with her lasso and then uses it to make snow in town.|
|32b||9b||"Blazing Skaters"||Andrei Svislotski||Chelsea Beyl||February 1, 2016||209b||N/A|
|Abigail decides to enter the Silver Skates Ice Contest since she's the best ice skater . However their contest will have to wait due to the Silverado Brothers stealing every silver they find and while Sheriff Callie goes after the duo, Abigail decides to teach Peck how to skate to make the latter forget the accident last time. However, when Peck was shocked to see that Governor GroundHog is the judge, Peck's fear returns but soon overcomes it when he pairs up with Abigail to stop the Silverado Brothers and retrieved the Silver Trophy and they both win the trophy.|
|33a||10a||"The Long Adios"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat||February 15, 2016||210a||N/A|
|After a disaster with her performance, Frida Fox ends up with a crooked tail. Sheriff Callie becomes the substitute for Frida's performance. Unfortunately, Peck and Toby become worried because they might think that Sheriff Callie might not come back to town.|
|33b||10b||"Fire Engine Fuss"||Spencer Laudiero||Kim Duran & Krista Tucker||February 15, 2016||210b||N/A|
|Toby, Mr. Dillo and Tio decides to recruit members for their Volunteer Fire Department, and succeeded after some encouragement from Sheriff Callie together with a fire engine. Unfortunately, things are about to turn worse when Peck, Priscilla, and Stinky are in a disagreement with each other and also using the fire engine for their own chores.|
|34a||11a||"Wrong Way Wagon Train"||Denis Morella||Steve Sullivan||February 22, 2016||211a||N/A|
|3 Vultures (a mother, and 2 children) end up in Nice and Friendly Corner after they got lost and asks Sheriff Callie for directions on how to get to Dead Wave County and she accepts together with Ella tagging along. But little do Callie and Ella know that the vulture trio are actually bandits.|
|34b||11b||"Peck and Toby's Tall Twirl"||Robert Ramirez||Carin Greenberg||February 22, 2016||211b||N/A|
|Peck and Toby are excited to ride the Twirl of Fun until they become upset that they're too short to ride it. While Sheriff Callie helps with Farmer Stinky's problem, Peck and Toby accepts a deal from Slick Eddy to wear elevator boots hoping they'll become tall enough to ride the Twirl of Fun. Unfortunately for Peck and Toby, it only causes problems for themselves and to anybody else in the fair. But thanks to their error, Farmer Stinky's problem is fixed and won the blue ribbon for his biggest watermelon.|
|35a||12a||"The Prize Fight"||Denis Morella||Andy Guerdat||February 29, 2016||212a||N/A|
|Peck and Toby argue over a pair of golden roller boots.|
|35b||12b||"Buckle Hustle"||Denis Morella||Michele Gendelman & Krista Tucker||February 29, 2016||212b||N/A|
|Tricky Travis tricks some townsfolk into trading him their most valuable possessions.|
|36a||13a||"Peck's Prisoner Promise"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat||March 8, 2016||213a||N/A|
|Bandits rob the town bank and Sheriff Callie entrusts Peck to lock up the leader while she pursues the other thieves.|
|36b||13b||"Toby's Two-Step Trouble"||Robert Ramirez||Kim Duran||March 8, 2016||213b||N/A|
|Toby judges the town's dance contest and some of the locals try to bribe him to win first place.|
|37a||14a||"The Ballad of Sweet Strings"||Spencer Laudiero||Steve Sullivan||April 11, 2016||214a||N/A|
|A horse named Johnny Strum begins using his voice to entrance the citizens of Nice and Friendly Corners to take their valuables and steals Sheriff Callie's guitar, Sweet String. Callie must stop him or risk failing under his spell too.|
|37b||14b||"Lost Popcorn Cavern"||Andrei Svislotski||Bart Jennett||April 11, 2016||214b||N/A|
|The Milk Bandit tricks the townsfolk into digging a hole into Farmer Stinky's cavern so he can steal all the milk.|
|38a||15a||"Homestead Alone"||Andrei Svislotski||Rachel Forman & Krista Tucker||June 3, 2016||215a||N/A|
|Peck and Toby are left alone to defend the town against bandits, after the rest of the townsfolk leave to see a wild west show.|
|38b||15b||"Where's Our Wishing Well?"||Denis Morella||Steve Sullivan||June 3, 2016||215b||N/A|
|The Trouble brothers steal the town's wishing well.|
|39a||16a||"How the Water Was Won"||Spencer Laudiero||Bart Jennett||July 5, 2016||220a||N/A|
|Jolene and Jefro Beaver blackmail Sheriff Callie by damming up the creek.|
|39b||16b||"Double Trouble"||Andrei Svislotski||Robert Lamoreaux & Michelle Lamoreaux||July 5, 2016||220b||N/A|
|Tricky Travis, Oswald and the rest of the town search for the elusive outlaw Wildcat McGraw.|
|40a||17a||"The Great Halloween Robbery"||Spencer Laudiero||Steve Sullivan||October 3, 2016||216a||N/A|
|Bandits steal a giant jack o' lantern full of treats for entire town.|
|40b||17b||"The Ghost of the Scary Prairie"||Andrei Svislotski||Andy Guerdat||October 3, 2016||216b||N/A|
|Peck tells Clementine a tale about the Ghost Rider of the Scary Prairie.|
|41a||18a||"Ella Sneaks a Peek"||Robert Ramirez||Holly Huckins & Krista Tucker||October 10, 2016||218a||N/A|
|The townsfolk plan a surprise party for Ella. But her curiosity ends up getting the best of her.|
|41b||18b||"Tunnel of Trouble"||Denis Morella||Robert Lamoreaux & Michelle Lamoreaux||October 10, 2016||218b||N/A|
|The Milk Bandit tries to steal all the town's milk during Dairy Days.|
|42a||19a||"Stagecoach to Yonderville"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat||October 17, 2016||219a||N/A|
|Sheriff Callie attempts to lead a crowded stagecoach across a bandit-filled prairie.|
|42b||19b||"The Wild Brunch"||Andrei Svislotski||Scott Gray||October 17, 2016||219b||N/A|
|Uncle Bun and Tio get into a heated debate over who's the fastest flapjack flipper.|
|43a||20a||"Callie's Got Trouble"||Robert Ramirez||Steve Sullivan||October 24, 2016||221a||N/A|
|Callie captures Teddy of the Trouble Brothers and tries to change his troubled ways.|
|43b||20b||"Outlaw Roundup"||Denis Morella||Krista Tucker||October 24, 2016||221b||N/A|
|Peck gets jealous when he reads a newspaper story praising Callie.|
|44a||21a||"New Sheriff in Town"||Andrei Svislotski||Krista Tucker||November 7, 2016||222a||N/A|
|When Boss Trouble cheats to make himself the Sheriff on Election Day, it’s up to Peck and Toby to find and reveal the truth.|
|44b||21b||"Buzzard Bust-Out"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat||November 7, 2016||222b||N/A|
|The Buzzard clan traps the townsfolk inside Nice and Friendly Corners in an attempt to break the Brainstorming Bandit out of jail.|
|45a||22a||"The Heartless Valentine's Day"||Spencer Laudiero||Andy Guerdat||February 13, 2017||217a||N/A|
|Sheriff Callie sets out to track down a group of bandits who steal all of the town’s Valentine’s Day cards.|
|45b||22b||"Mine All Mine"||Andrei Svislotski||Scott Gray||February 13, 2017||217b||N/A|
|When new miners come to town, they argue with Dirty Dan and Dusty over who found a giant gold boulder first.|
DJ Melodies (created by Disney Junior)Edit
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|DJ1||"Helpin' Folks"||May 4, 2015|
|DJ2||"Nice and Friendly"||May 5, 2015|
|DJ3||"You Told the Truth"||August 17, 2015|
Creator George Evelyn, describing about Callie's personality and role
The series was announced in 2011 under the working name "Oki's Oasis" during the Summer Television Critics Association with Mandy Moore voicing the main character, depicted as a white and gray tabby cat. It was announced to be released at the end of 2013 but got pushed back to January 20, 2014 due to several changes to the name and characters. The name changes possibly had to do with the fact that "Oki" and "Kiko," the original names of Sheriff Callie and Toby, were Japanese names that would not be very fitting in a show set in the Old West. (Kiko also spelled Quico are also the nicknames for Francisco and Frederico in Spanish.) On November 18, the official website was launched with the character information and minigames.
In an interview with Holly Huckins, George Evelyn and Denis Morella in TV Guide, Huckins stated that "We've had so much fun taking all those classic cowboy devices – from tornadoes and cattle stampedes to train robberies and the High Noon shootout – and making them kid-appropriate in order to teach lessons about sharing and forgiveness and good manners,". Morella also stated that "There's even a saloon! "But there is no liquor and no rowdy, scary drunks." She also stated that "Ella the cow, who runs the establishment, serves up milkshakes, fruit juice and other healthy drinks – but we still slide those drinks down the bar like in the old western movies!" The team also stated that the series takes inspiration from several Western movies and series like The Andy Griffith Show, Green Acres, Quick Draw McGraw and the classic 1950s Disney series Davy Crockett. "We did our research and found that the real Wild West wasn't anywhere near as wild and frightening as Hollywood's ultra-violent, gun-slinging mythology would have us believe," Evelyn says. "The West was settled primarily by people who were intent on obeying the rules, people who went the distance to help each other out – and that's the town of Nice and Friendly Corners!"
Lucas Grabeel, the voice of Deputy Peck stated in an interview that "Sheriff Callie always comes in at the last minute and saves the day and teaches everyone a really valuable lesson and that's the other great part of it." He also said that "The kids who watch the show will not only hear an original country song every episode, but they'll also learn a very simple but very valuable lesson." Grabeel also said that "I've always loved doing silly voices." and that "This is my first series regular position on any show, so that was definitely a change. Even though I had done [voice over work] in the past, I was still a little nervous about how it was going to go. But the family that surrounds Sheriff Callie's Wild West is such a warm, welcoming group of veterans and very experienced people in the voice over world. They welcomed me in and said, 'You're good, just trust yourself.' They were right. It was really great to be a part of it."
The series features a lot of western music and songs inspired from country pop to Appalachian. The opening song of the series is performed by Mandy Moore. Evelyn said that "Mandy Moore did such a great job for Disney in Tangled and we're thrilled to have her with us. She's the perfect voice for Callie – sweet when she needs to be but she can quickly pull out that spunk and attitude when necessary."
The series received positive reviews on its launch. Carey Bryson of About.com said that "A Western for preschoolers – such a perfect genre to get kids excited and teach them about good ol' manners, friendship and fairness. The visual style of this series is cute, but not exceptional. The strength of the series lies in Old West flavor, including awesome Western style music and all the folksy characters we would think of in a Western show – the milkshake saloon owner, the wise old tortoise, the javelina miners Dirty Dan and Dusty, the roadrunner mailman...the list of adorable Old West characters goes on and on." and that "Sheriff Callie's bringing Western back, and preschoolers, as well as their parents, will appreciate this friendly and flavorful show." Common Sense Media gave the series a 4 out of 5 Stars, praising on how Disney handled the Wild West setting in order to teach good manners and saying that "Catchy songs and the show's cute incorporation of its Old West theme give this show real flair, and the fact that it casts a pink boots-wearing girl as the town sheriff goes a long way to bridge the gender gap as well."
The series' premiere received impressive ratings. On Disney Junior, it received a total viewer record of 1.35 million in 5:00 pm. It was also the 4th series telecasted to attract a 4.3 rating, making the #1 telecasted to appeal on all preschool demographics. The series also received more viewers in 5:30 pm, with a total number of 1.42 million viewers and rating scores of 4.7 for kids 2–5, 5.0 for boys 2–5 and 4.3 for girls 2–5, making it the #1 series broadcast in the half-hour to appeal to the core demographics. The series also ranked at the number 1 spot in the Watch Disney Junior App in November, with a total of 23 million video views in its launch.
- "Disney Junior's New Series SHERIFF CALLIE'S WILD WEST to Debut 1/20 – BWWTVWorld". Broadway World. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Disney Junior Saddles Up With Sheriff Callie's Wild West". TV Guide. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- Callie, Sheriff (6 April 2014). "Sparky's Rival". Sheriff Callie's Wild West.
He's the best pal a cowgirl could ever have .. There's nobody closer than a cowgirl and her horse.
- Sheriff Callie's Wild West. Episode 1. (opening)
- "Callie Asks for Help". Sheriff Callie's Wild West. 9 minutes in.
- "Lasso Come Home". Sheriff Callie's Wild West. 3 minutes in.
- Several episodes' End Credits
- "Toby Gets Nosy". Sheriff Callie's Wild West.
You're my best buddy, I could never take a town picture without ya
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Peck's Darling Clementine". Sheriff Callie's Wild West.
Look how strong she is .. She's strong alright, strong and stubborn.
- "Jail Crazy". Sheriff Callie's Wild West. Season 1. January 24, 2014. Disney Jr.
- "Peck Takes It Back". Sheriff Callie's Wild West.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West, Vol. 2 on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Disney Channel on Demand and Watch Disney Junior
- Toby the Cowsitter / Callie's Blue Jay Blues – End Credits
- Rob Paulsen [@yakkopinky] (7 May 2014). "Yup! RT @HeatherCostaVO: Question - are you the voice of Tricky Travis on @Disney Junior's Sheriff Callie's Wild West? Sounds like you!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- The Pie Thief / Fool for Gold – End Credits
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West – Episode Guide". MSN. Retrieved September 29, 2014.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West episodes". Disney-ABC Press. Archived from the original on September 23, 2015. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West, Vol. 1 on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- "'Sheriff Callie's Wild West' Premiere on Disney Channel Ranks as Number 1 Show in the Time Period Among Preschool Demos". Zap2It. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (January 20–26, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. January 31, 2014. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (January 27 – February 2, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. February 7, 2014. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (February 3–9, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. February 14, 2014. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (February 10–16, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. February 21, 2014. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (March 3–9, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. March 14, 2014. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 9, 2014). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Leads Night + 'The Game', Women's NCAA Basketball & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (May 27, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Wins Night, 'Pardon the Interruption', 'Continuum', 'Diners, Drive Ins & Dives' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 9, 2014). "Friday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Smackdown' Wins Night, 'Diners Drive-Ins & Dives', 'D Day in HD', 'Say Yes to the Dress' & More". tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Friday Cable Ratings: World Cup Soccer Wins Night, 'WWE Smackdown', College World Series, 'Say Yes To The Dress' & More – Ratings". TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 2, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 08.29.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 7, 2014). "Saturday Cable Ratings: College Football Tops Day + MLB Baseball, 'Attack on Titan', 'Hell on Wheels', 'Halloween Wars' & More". Zap2it. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 8, 2014). "Top 25 Friday Cable Originals: 12.05.2014". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Metcalf, Mitch (September 15, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Saturday Cable Ratings (& Network Update): 9.12.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 3, 2015). "Sunday cable ratings: 'Walking Dead' stable, plus 'The Librarians' premiere". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 9, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: 'Gold Rush,' 'Girl Meets World' and NBA lead the way". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (November 16, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 100 Friday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 11.13.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 23, 2015). "Friday cable ratings: Golden State Warriors and 'Gold Rush' lead the way". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 23, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 2, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Update: 11.28.2015". SHOWBUZZDAILY. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Metcalf, Mitch (December 14, 2015). "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 12.11.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West: Peck Gets Fooled; Doc's Runaway Balloon". Zap2it. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West: Sparky Runs Wild; Milkshake Shakedown". Zap2it. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West : Toby's First Snow; Blazing Skaters". Zap2it. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- "February 2016 Disney premieres". toonezone. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West : Peck's Prisoner Promise; Toby's Two-Step Trouble". Zap2it. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West : The Ballad of Sweet Strings; Lost Popcorn Cavern". Zap2it. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West". Zap2it. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- disneyjunior (May 4, 2015). "Helpin' Folks - DJ Melodies - Sheriff Callie's Wild West - Disney Junior". Retrieved May 24, 2018 – via YouTube.
- disneyjunior (May 4, 2015). "Nice and Friendly - DJ Melodies - Sheriff Callie's Wild West - Disney Junior". Retrieved May 24, 2018 – via YouTube.
- disneyjunior (August 17, 2015). "You Told the Truth - DJ Melodies - Sheriff Callie's Wild West - Disney Junior". Retrieved May 24, 2018 – via YouTube.
- "Disney Junior Begins Production on Animated 'Oki's Oasis' Starring Mandy Moore (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "INTERVIEW: Lucas Grabeel talks voicing a cartoon deputy in Sheriff Callie's Wild West". She Knows Entertainment. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "REVIEW: Sheriff Callie's Wild West". About.com. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild West". Common Sense Media. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- "Sheriff Callie's Wild Day". Disney Junior. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- "Disney Junior Play". Disney TV UK. Retrieved May 24, 2018.