|Nyamagabe bus shooting|
|Location||Nyamagabe, Southern Province, Rwanda|
|Date||18 June 2022|
|Perpetrators||Rwanda Movement for Democratic Change (suspected)|
The bus was driving on the road between Nyambage and Rusizi, crossing through the Nyungwe Forest, in the Kitabi sector of Nyamagabe. The perpetrators stormed the bus and killed the bus driver, then shot and killed a passenger, managing to injure six other passengers. Rwandan authorities described the attackers as "armed thugs" and suspected the armed FLN wing of the rebel Rwanda Movement for Democratic Change (RMDC) of responsibility. The FLN had previously carried out terrorist attacks in Rwanda in 2018 and 2019, which together killed nine people.
- "Suspected militants shoot at bus in southwestern Rwanda, kill two". Reuters. 2022-06-19. Retrieved 2022-06-19.
- "Two killed in suspected FLN attack in Nyungwe". The New Times | Rwanda. 2022-06-19. Retrieved 2022-06-19.
- Presse, AFP-Agence France. "Two Killed In Suspected Rebel Attack In Rwanda: Police". www.barrons.com. Retrieved 2022-06-19.
- Agencies, The New Arab Staff & (2022-06-18). "Rwanda: Two killed in suspected rebel attack on bus". english.alaraby.co.uk. Retrieved 2022-06-19.
- "Deux morts dans une attaque contre un bus dans une ville rwandaise". VOA (in French). Retrieved 2022-06-19.