Nurol Holding is an industrial conglomerate in Turkey operating in the construction, defence manufacturing, energy, investment banking and tourism industries. Its core business is construction; Nurol Construction was founded in 1966. It is privately owned, with equal shares held by three members of the Çarmıklı family. The Holding was established in 1989.
|Ugur Dogan (CEO)|
|Revenue||c. $500m (2010)|
|Website||Nurol Holding website|
The company's 35th anniversary celebration in 2001 was attended by former Prime Minister and President of Turkey Suleyman Demirel. In 2007 it considered entering the media sector by participating in the Sabah-ATV tender, but decided it against it after reviewing the companies' financials.
Nurol's companies include:
- Nurol Construction and Trading (Nurol İnşaat ve Ticaret A.Ş.) 
- Nurol Makina (Nurol Makina ve Sanayi A.S., founded 1976) - industrial and defence manufacturing
- FNSS Defence Systems (FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş.) - defence manufacturing; a joint venture with BAE Systems Inc.
- Nurol Technologies
- Products include boron-carbide armour
- Nurol Yatırım Bankası - investment banking based in Maslak
- Nurol Real Estate (Nurol Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı, quoted on the Istanbul Stock Exchange as NUGYO)
- Turser (tourism)
- "Some Siscal Indicators". Nurol. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "Company Overview of Nurol Holding Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "About Us". nurolinsaat.com.tr. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "History". Nurol Holding. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- "Güneşli'de bir yaşam vadisi: Nurol Park". Doğan News Agency (in Turkish). 2013-05-22. Retrieved 2013-06-20.,
- "NUROL celebrates its 35th anniversary". Hurriyet Daily News. 2001-04-03. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Balance sheets lie behind Nurol move". Hurriyet Daily News. 2007-10-12. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "List of companies" (in Turkish). Nurol Holding. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "About Us". Nurol Makina. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Nurol launches its 4x4 armored vehicle". Hurriyet Daily News. 2013-05-10. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Company Profile". FNSS. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Nurol selling innovative armors to Middle East". Hurriyet Daily News. 2012-10-09. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "WBC Extends $10 Million of Long-Term Loans to Turkey's Nurol Bank - WorldBusiness Capital, Inc". Worldbusinesscapital.com. 2 January 2017. Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "Nurol Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş." (in Turkish). Borsa Istanbul. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Nurol acquires Hürriyet's headquarters". Hurriyet Daily News. 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "Nurol's new convention center to boost conference tourism in Ankara". Hurriyet Daily News. 2005-05-16. Retrieved 2013-06-21.