Artas Sanaa (Russian: Артас Санаа; born February 9, 1991 in Tuva, Russia) is a Russian and Kazakhstani freestyle wrestler of Tuva heritage. He competed in the men's freestyle 57 kg event at the 2016 Summer Olympics, in which he was eliminated in the repechage by Haji Aliyev. He has qualified to represent Kazakhstan again at the 2020 Summer Olympics in the men's freestyle 57 kg event.
|2018 Budapest||57 kg|
|2019 Nur-Sultan||57 kg|
|2018 Bishkek||61 kg|
|2017 New Delhi||57 kg|
- "Nurislam Sanayev". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on September 22, 2016. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- "Men's Freestyle 57 kg - Standings". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on September 22, 2016. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
- INFORM.KZ (2019-09-19). "Two Kazakh free style wrestlers earn 2020 Olympic Games quotas". www.inform.kz (in Russian). Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- Тувинский борец Артас Санаа принял ислам и сменил имя
- Kazakh wrestler changes name ahead of Rio Olympics
|This biographical article relating to a Kazakhstani sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|