This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||Escoria (1998–2001)|
|Years active||1995–2001; 2003–present|
Nuclear was formed in 1995 under the name Escoria, but it was not until 1997 when the first recording was released. After the dissolution in 2001, the name of Escoria turned to Nuclear and the original members Sebastian Puente, Francisco and Eugene Haussmann Sudy are maintained in a constant line up that continues to date.
The band has released four studio albums and toured in several countries sharing the stage with acts like Testament, Forbidden, Voivod, Grave, Hirax, 1349, Anthrax, Destruction, Witchcraft, Hate Eternal, Absu, At the Gates among others.
During 2013, the band released their first live DVD called Sick Mosh and Inner Hate, a split vinyl, which were put in launching and distributed by the Chilean label Sick Bangers.
Tour and constant releases of the band caught the attention of British label Candlelight Records, and in 2014 signed the band for future releases. And on 15 June 2015 the band released their fifth studio album entitled Formula for Anarchy.
- Matías Leonicio – lead vocalist
- Francisco Haussmann – guitar
- Sebastian Puente – guitar
- Eugenio Sudy – drum
- Roberto Soto – bass
- Raimundo Correa – bass
- Álvaro Castillo – bass
- Heaven Denied (2006)
- Ten Broken Codes (2008)
- Jehovirus (2010)
- Apatrida (2012)
- Formula for Anarchy (2015)
- Mosh Detonation (2009)
- Live at Teatro Novedades (2012)
- Live at Obscene Extreme Bootleg (2014)
- XVII SWR Barroselas Live Bootleg (2014)
- Promo Tape (1997)
- Demo (1998)
- Chilean Most Wanted (2008)
- Sick Mosh (2014)
- "Jehovirus review". Heavy Metal Tribune. 1 December 2010. Retrieved 2 May 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Entrevista a Nuclear: "Es muy satisfactorio el saber que a la gente le gusta lo que hacemos"". Rockerio.cl. Retrieved 20 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nuclear (band).|