|Defunct||June 13, 2016|
|Linda Novak Logan and Laura Novak-Roesgen, Adnan Khan|
Founded by RC enthusiast and electronics engineer Bob Novak and originally a manufacturer of servos, Novak is primarily known for its line of electronic speed controls for electric land vehicles and boats.
The companies' product line has expanded in recent years to include:
- Battery chargers
- Synthesized receivers
- Transmitter modules
- Power supplies
- Brushless motor systems
- Brushless-specific batteries and dischargers
Novak's 35,000 square foot/3252 square meter robotic manufacturing facility makes it one of the few American electronics manufacturers to design, build and test its own products onsite with its combination of degreed engineers and experienced RC racers.
From January 2014, the company became Novak R/C and Bob split ownership to his daughters Linda Novak Logan, Laura Novak-Roesgen and Adnan Khan, its Engineering Director. Novak R/C later announced a partnership with Hobbico and Great Planes.
Its "Team Novak" racing division has won 20 IFMAR World Champion titles.
Prior to its closure, it was the last manufacturer to manufacture and produce its radio-controlled products in the United States
After 38 years, the company announced it was closing.
- "Novak Electronics is changing its name for 2014". LiveRC.com. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Novak announces partnership with Hobbico and Great Planes". LiveRC.com. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "Icon of RC: Bob Novak [INTERVIEW]". 2016-06-29. Retrieved 2016-07-13.
- "BREAKING: Novak Electronics has closed its doors". LiveRC.com. Retrieved 2016-07-13.