Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons
The Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons is a 550-foot, 32-story skyscraper in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. On September 25, 2013, Northwestern Mutual unveiled the design for its new office tower. The company's former 16-story building was demolished to make room for the new tower. The new tower was completed in 2017 at an estimated cost of $450 million. The grand opening was on August 21, 2017.
|Northwestern Mutual Tower|
|Groundbreaking||August 26, 2014|
|Height||550 feet (170 m)|
|Floor area||1,500,000 feet (460,000 m)|
|Design and construction|
In October 2015, Northwestern Mutual announced plans to build a 34-story residential tower with retail and parking in downtown Milwaukee.
- Delong, Katie (August 26, 2014). "Ground is broken! Construction of Northwestern Mutual office tower to preserve & create jobs". FOX 6 Milawukee. Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons at Emporis
- "Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- Sadovi, Maura. "Milwaukee Office Tower to Get Silicon Implant". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- "Northwestern Mutual unveils design for new office tower". BizTimes. Retrieved September 27, 2013.
- Paul Gores. "Doors set to open at Northwestern Mutual's state-of-the-art skyscraper in Milwaukee". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, August 17, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Northwestern Mutual Tower and Commons.|
100 East Wisconsin
| 2nd Tallest building in Milwaukee