Northern California Power Agency
The Northern California Power Agency, located in Roseville, California, is a joint powers agency formed in 1968 to provide its members with electrical energy purchasing, aggregation, scheduling and management.
- Alameda Municipal Power
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- City of Biggs
- City of Gridley
- City of Healdsburg
- City of Lompoc
- City of Palo Alto
- City of Ukiah
- Lodi Electric Utility (lodielectric.com)
- Port of Oakland
- Redding Electric Utility (reupower.com)
- Roseville Electric (rosevilleelectric.org)
- Silicon Valley Power
- Truckee Donner PUD (tdpud.org)
- Turlock Irrigation District (tid.org)
These two agencies are listed as "Associate Members":
- "Northern California Power Agency". Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Swaminathan, Shiva (2007-10-29). "ADOPTION OF A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE EXECUTION OF THE AMENDED AND RESTATED NORTHERN CALIFORNIA POWER AGENCY JOINT POWERS AGREEMENT" (PDF). City Manager's Report 395:07. City of Palo Alto. Retrieved 2008-01-03.