Norman Park ferry wharf
Norman Park ferry wharf is located on the southern side of the Brisbane River serving the Brisbane suburb of Norman Park in Queensland, Australia. It is served by Transdev Brisbane Ferries' cross-river service to New Farm Park.
|Location||Wynnum Road, Norman Park|
|Owned by||Brisbane City Council|
|Operated by||Transdev Brisbane Ferries|
|Fare zone||go card 1|
Due to poor patronage caused by bad connections with the CityCat at New Farm Park, the cross river service was withdrawn and the wharf closed in 2000. The wharf reopened and the cross river service resumed on 15 January 2007, with a proper connection with the CityCat service.
- New Farm Park wharf timetable TransLink
- "Norman Park-New Farm Park cross river timetable" (PDF). Transdev. pp. 3–4. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- Slocombe, Margaret (20 December 2006). "Cross-river ferry is all set to return". South East Advertiser. p. 9.
- Slocombe, Margaret (17 January 2007). "Joy over reinstated river route". South East Advertiser. p. 4.
- Norman Park - New Farm Park City Ferry Service Metrolink Queensland
- Our History Transdev Brisbane Ferries
- List: CityCat, CityFerry terminal damage Brisbane Times 20 January 2011
- CityCat service set for fast return Brisbane Times 1 February 2011
- CityCat and CityFerry services Brisbane City Council