Nolloth Professor of the Philosophy of the Christian Religion
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Nolloth Professor of the Philosophy of the Christian Religion is a chair at the University of Oxford, associated with Oriel College. The chair was established in 1920 by an endowment from Charles Frederick Nolloth, on the basis of lectures delivered by Clement Webb. The post holder is to "lecture and give instruction in the Philosophy of the Christian Religion including Apologetics, that is, the setting forth of the reasonableness as well as the authority of the Christian Religion, and shall generally promote the study of those subjects in the University."
List of Nolloth ProfessorsEdit
-  Archived 2012-12-28 at WebCite
- Carlyle, Mark D.; Chapman (May 2007). "Webb, Clement Charles Julian". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-10-19. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-23. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- "Richard Swinburne - The Veritas Forum". Vertitas.org. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Oxford University Gazette, 27 June 2002: Notices". Ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
|This United Kingdom university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|