Rev. Laurence William Grensted MA DD (1884–1964) was a British Anglican priest and theologian. He was Nolloth Professor of the Philosophy of the Christian Religion, associated with Oriel College at the University of Oxford.
Laurence Grensted studied at University College, Oxford and was subsequently a Fellow and Chaplain there from 1924 to 1930. He was the author of A Short History of the Doctrine of the Atonement, published in 1920.
- Darwall-Smith, Robin (2008). A History of University College, Oxford. Oxford University Press. p. 535. ISBN 978-0-19-928429-0.
- Grensted, L. W. (1920). A Short History Of The Doctrine Of The Atonement. Goodreads.
- Grensted, L. W. (2013). A Short History of the Doctrine of the Atonement. Amazon.co.uk. Nabu Press. ISBN 978-1289749118.
- Grensted, Rev. L. W. (1930). Psychology and God: A Study of the Implications of Recent Psychology for Religious Belief and Practice. London, New York, Toronto: Longmans, Green, & Co.
- Collector: Laurence William Grensted. Relational Museum Collector Information. Oxford, UK: Pitt Rivers Museum. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Laurence William Grensted (1884–1964), Canon Emeritus, Liverpool Cathedral". National Portrait Gallery, London.