The Niue Football Association is the governing body of association football on Niue. The association was founded in 2021 as a successor to the now-defunct Niue Island Soccer Association. The current President is Deve Talagi.
In March 2021, following ten years of inactivity, the Niue Island Soccer Association was removed as an associate member of the Oceania Football Confederation for violations of multiple federation statutes. However, at the time of the announcement an OFC official indicated that they were aware of the formation of the new Niue Football Association and welcomed its application for associate membership.
In summer 2021 the NFA held its inaugural seven-a-side football season on the island with Deve Talagi, former vice-president of the NISA, serving as the organisation's president. The team from Vaiea won the first two editions of the men’s and women’s tournaments.
- "2021 Seven Aside Football Tournament". Niue Football Association. Retrieved 12 November 2021.[self-published]
- "Niue removed as associate member of Oceania Football". RNZ. Retrieved 12 November 2021.
- Pavihi, Ester. "NISA calls special meeting to discuss the removal of OFC membership and way forward for soccer in Niue". tvniue.com. Retrieved 12 November 2021.
- Magaoa, Sariah. "Vaiea champs 7-aside futsal tournament two years in a row". tvniue.com. Retrieved 12 August 2022.
- "new Niue Football LOGO". Niue Football Association. Retrieved 12 August 2022.