Ashlee Nicole DeLoach
September 9, 1979
Waycross, Georgia, U.S.
DeLoach was born in Waycross, Georgia. She is the eldest of three children of Terri, Pierce County School superintendent and David DeLoach, an owner of a wood products company. Her sister LeAnne is a Valdosta State University graduate in education and her brother Brett is a baseball player for the University of Georgia. They grew up on a farm. As a child, she was heavily involved in the pageant world, winning numerous state and national titles. DeLoach secured an agent for modeling at a young age and landed several jobs for print ad modeling. She and her mother spent one summer in New York City to pursue modeling jobs. DeLoach was a member of the Georgia 4-H Performing Arts group Clovers & Company from 1991 to 1994.
Deloach joined the All-New Mickey Mouse Club in 1993. Fellow cast members included future actors Keri Russell and Ryan Gosling and future pop stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and JC Chasez. For several years she dated Chasez who became a member of boy band *NSYNC with Timberlake. She was mentioned by her nickname Peaches in the liner notes of the group's first American album. When The Mickey Mouse Club was cancelled in 1994, DeLoach returned to her local high school for a short time before moving with her grandmother to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. Her work included television appearances in Misery Loves Company and movie roles in Gunfighter's Moon and The Traveller.
In 1998, she became a member of the girl group Innosense. The group was managed by Justin Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless. Innosense was an opening act for both *NSYNC and Britney Spears, and it had lukewarm success in Europe but minimal impact in the US. The group had a cameo in the film Longshot before calling it quits in 2003.
After Innosense's breakup, DeLoach focused on acting. Her film work includes the sequel of the Sandra Bullock thriller The Net, called The Net 2.0, and a role in the series Emerald Cove, alongside some of her fellow Mouseketeers. On television, she starred in the series North Shore. on Fox and Windfall. She also has made guest appearances in Grounded for Life, Walker: Texas Ranger, Cold Case, and CSI: NY. DeLoach played Lacey Hamilton, the mother of the main character Jenna Hamilton, on MTV's Awkward.
She has starred in several films on the Hallmark Channel.
DeLoach married Ryan Goodell, who was a member of the boy band Take 5, in September 2009. In April 2013, DeLoach announced that she was pregnant. Their son William Hudson Goodell was born on October 22, 2013. Their second son, Bennett Christopher Goodell, was born on September 20, 2017.
|1997||Gunfighter's Moon||Kristen Yarnell|
|2006||The Net 2.0||Hope Cassidy||Direct-to-video film|
|2008||The House Bunny||Tall blonde girl|
|An American Carol||Lily|
|The River Why||Young Ma|
|Love & Other Drugs||Christy|
|2011||Answers to Nothing||Georgia|
|2013||The Devil's in the Details||Claire|
|1993–1996||The All-New Mickey Mouse Club||Various roles||Main role (seasons 5–6)|
|1995||Misery Loves Company||Tracy||Main role|
|1996||Never Give Up: The Jimmy V Story||N/A||Television film (CBS)|
|1997||Walker, Texas Ranger||Jessica Curtis||Episode: "Mayday"|
|2004–2005||North Shore||Mary Jeanne "MJ" Bevans||Main role|
|2005||Grounded for Life||Chrissy||Episode: "Oh, What a Knight"|
|2006||Windfall||Sunny van Hattem||Main role|
|CSI: NY||Lorelie Dennis||Episode: "Murder Sings the Blues"|
|2007||Law Dogs||Officer Beth Giles||Unsold television pilot (CBS)|
|Cold Case||Tessie Bartram in 1982||Episode: "Justice"|
|2007, 2009||Days of Our Lives||Brenda||12 episodes|
|2008||Without a Trace||Lacey Moran||Episode: "A Dollar and a Dream"|
|2011||The Defenders||Amanda||Episode: "Morelli v. Kaczmarek"|
|Traffic Light||Alisha||Episode: "Help Wanted"|
|2011–2016||Awkward.||Lacey Hamilton||Main role|
|2012||Ringer||Shaylene Briggs||3 episodes|
|A Golden Christmas 3||Julia||Television film (ION)|
|2013||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Heather Conner||Episode: "Fearless"|
|2014||NCIS||Colonel Leland||Episode: "The Searchers"|
|Criminal Minds||Audrey Hansen||Episode: "Amelia Porter"|
|The Exes||Katie Drake||Episode: "An Officer and a Dental Man"|
|Major Crimes||Corporal Laura Day||Episode: "Letting It Go"|
|Sirens||Sheila||Episode: "All the Single Ladies"|
|2015||Castle||Annie Klein||Episode: "Habeas Corpse"|
|Mad Men||Cheryl||Episode: "Time & Life"|
|The Player||Monica||Episode: "The Big Blind"|
|Grey's Anatomy||Charlotte||Episode: "Things We Lost in the Fire"|
|A Kind of Magic||Sara Kane||Television film|
|Christmas Land||Julie Cooper||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|2016||A Dream of Christmas||Penny||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|2017||The Perfect Catch||Jessica||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|2018||Truly, Madly, Sweetly||Natalie Morgan||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|Reunited at Christmas||Samantha Murphy||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|2019||Love to the Rescue||Kate Healy||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|Love Takes Flight||Dr Lizzie Beauman||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|Two Turtle Doves||Sharon Harper||Television film (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)|
|2020||Sweet Autumn||Maggie Murphy||Television film (Hallmark Channel)|
|Cranberry Christmas||Dawn||Television film (Hallmark Movies & Mysteries)|
|2021||9-1-1 (TV series)||Janell||Episode: "The New Abnormal"|
- Dickson, Terry (August 22, 2004). "Blackshear woman on Fox TV show seen as 'just one of the kids'". The Florida Times-Union. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- Goulet, Matt (April 17, 2013). "Q&A: The Beautiful Nikki DeLoach of "Awkward"". Esquire. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- McKenzie, Caroline (May 31, 2013). "Meet Nikki DeLoach, the Charming Southern Star of MTV's "Awkward"". Southern Living. Archived from the original on December 31, 2013. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- "Disney Stars Through the Years - Mickey Mouse Club". UsMagazine.com. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- "This is from an interview with Nikki DeLoach of the girl group "Innosense"". Angelfire. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- Six, Matt. "Area girl's future looking bright with pop music group Innosense". Northwest Columbus News, December 29, 1999, p. 19. Retrieved on May 30, 2013.
- Gainesville Sun. "Prime Viewing". July 27, 2006, p. TV-23. Retrieved on May 30, 2013.
- Hancock, Karah-Leigh (September 13, 2012). "MTV star has ties to Athens". Athens Banner-Herald. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- Donnelly, Matthew Scott (July 30, 2013). "Congrats Are In Order! 'Awkward.' Actress Nikki Deloach Has Her First Bun In The Oven [Photo]". MTV. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- Eggenberger, Nicole (October 22, 2013). "Awkward's Nikki DeLoach Gives Birth to Baby Boy Hudson - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- Gomez, Patrick (November 6, 2017). "'I Didn't Know If My Son Would Live': Nikki DeLoach on Her Newborn's Risky Open-Heart Surgery - People". people.com. Retrieved November 15, 2019.