|• Total||3,171 km2 (1,224 sq mi)|
|Elevation||423 m (1,388 ft)|
|• Density||22/km2 (57/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (WAT)|
It was the site of the "race to Nikki" in 1894.
Benin minister Aurélie Adam Soule was born here in 1984.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nikki, Benin.|
- "World Gazetteer". Archived from the original on January 11, 2013.
- "Nikki". Atlas Monographique des Communes du Benin. Retrieved January 5, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Communes of Benin". Statoids. Retrieved January 5, 2010.
- Politics and Society in Nigeria’s Middle Belt. Africa World Press, Inc. ISBN 1-59221-096-1.
- Butler, Stuart (2019) Bradt Travel Guide - Benin, pgs. 181-83
|This Benin location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|