Newmarket may refer to:
- Newmarket, Queensland
- Newmarket railway station, Melbourne
- Newmarket, Ontario
- Newmarket Bus Terminal
- Newmarket GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in the town
- Newmarket High School, a secondary school
- Newmarket Hurricanes, a Tier II Junior "A" ice hockey team
- Newmarket Transit, a defunct transit system now merged with York Region Transit
- Newmarket Royals, a defunct junior ice hockey team
- Newmarket Saints, a defunct minor league hockey team
- Newmarket, New Zealand, an Auckland suburb
- Newmarket, Suffolk, the global centre of thoroughbred horse racing
- Newmarket, Gloucestershire, a location
- The name for the village of Trelawnyd, Flintshire, between 1710 and 1954
- Newmarket, Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides
- Neumarkt (disambiguation), several places in German-speaking areas
- New Market (disambiguation)
- Nieuwmarkt, a square in Amsterdam
- Morning coat, once known as a Newmarket coat
- Novi Pazar, a Serbian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
- Novi Pazar, Shumen Province, a Bulgarian town whose name means "New Bazaar"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newmarket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.