New York (1927 film)
New York is a 1927 American drama silent film directed by Luther Reed and written by Barbara Chambers, Becky Gardiner and Forrest Halsey. The film stars Ricardo Cortez, Lois Wilson, Estelle Taylor, William Powell, Norman Trevor and Richard "Skeets" Gallagher. The film was released on January 30, 1927, by Paramount Pictures. It is considered a lost film.
Ad for film
|Directed by||Luther Reed|
|Produced by||William LeBaron|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Screenplay by||Barbara Chambers|
Richard "Skeets" Gallagher
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- "Movie Review - New York - THE SCREEN - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- "New York". afi.com. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- New York at silentera.com
- "New York at Arne Anderson's Lost Film Files:..lost Paramount films - 1927". Archived from the original on 2016-06-11. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..New York
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|