|Look up near in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NEAR or Near may refer to:
- Thomas J. Near, US evolutionary ichthyologist
Science, mathematics, technology, biology, and medicineEdit
- National Emergency Alarm Repeater (NEAR), a former alarm device to warn civilians of a foreign nuclear attack on the United States
- National Emergency Airway Registry (NEAR), a patient registry for intubations in the United States
- Nicking enzyme amplification reaction (NEAR), a method of DNA amplification
- NEAR Shoemaker, a spacecraft that studied the near-Earth asteroid Eros
- Nearness or proximity space
- "Near", a city browser by NearGlobal
Television, film, music, and booksEdit
- Near (Death Note), Nate River, a character
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Near.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.