National Tsing Hua University Nan-Da Campus (NTHU Nan-Da Campus; Chinese: 國立清華大學南大校區) is a university campus in East District, Hsinchu City, Taiwan of National Tsing Hua University.
August 2005 (as NHCUE)
|President||Dr. Hwei-Pang Chen (陳惠邦)|
|National Tsing Hua University Nan Da Campus|
The campus was originally established in April 1940 as a training institute for teachers of elementary, preschool and special education.
In August 2005, the institution was renamed the National Hsinchu University of Education.
On 1 November 2016, the university was merged with National Tsing Hua University and become the Nan Da Campus of it.
- College of Education
- Department of Education and Learning Technology
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Early Childhood Education
- Department of Special Education
- Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling
- Graduate Institute of Human Resource Development
- Graduate Institute of e-Learning Technology
- College of Humanities, Social Sciences and Arts
- Department of Music
- Department of Chinese Language and Literature
- Department of English Instruction
- Department of Arts and Design
- Department of Environmental and Cultural Resources
- Graduate Institute of Taiwan Languages and Language Education
- College of Science
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Applied Science
- Graduate Institute of Computer Science
- Graduate Institute of Mathematics and Science Education
- ^ "認識竹大 (Chinese)". NHCUE. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- ^ "Study in Taiwan". studyintaiwan.org. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- ^ 中央通訊社. "清大與竹教大11月合併 新設2學院 | 重點新聞 | 中央社即時新聞 CNA NEWS". Retrieved 2016-10-22.
- ^ "Academic Units". NHCUE. Archived from the original on 2013-11-12. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
Coordinates: 24°47′35″N 120°57′52″E / 24.79306°N 120.96444°E