National Register of Historic Places listings in Decatur County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Decatur County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Decatur County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bromwell Wire Works||June 7, 1990
|Junction of 1st and Ireland Sts.||Greensburg|
|2||Champ's Ford Bridge||December 22, 2009
|County Road 100S over Clifty Creek, 2 miles west of Burney||Clay Township|
|3||Decatur County Courthouse||April 27, 1973
|4||Greensburg Carnegie Public Library||June 9, 1995
|114 N. Michigan Ave.||Greensburg|
|5||Greensburg Downtown Historic District||September 14, 1995
|Roughly the area surrounding the courthouse square||Greensburg|
|6||Bright B. Harris House||December 28, 2000
|413 N. Franklin St.||Greensburg|
|7||Jerman School||September 15, 2005
|316 W. Walnut St.||Greensburg|
|8||Knights of Pythias Building and Theatre||March 28, 1978
|215 N. Broadway||Greensburg|
|9||Strauther Pleak Round Barn||June 24, 1993
|Moscow Rd., 0.2 miles east of County Road 100W and north of Greensburg||Washington Township|
|10||Westport Covered Bridge||June 25, 1982
|East of Westport||Sand Creek Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Decatur County, Indiana.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 7, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.