National Highway 63 (India)
National Highway 63 (NH 63) (previously National Highway 16), is a National Highway in India, total length 860 km (530 mi) that connects Nizamabad in Telangana and Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh. It passes through the states of Telangana, Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh.
|Length||856 km (532 mi)|
|States||Telangana: 268 km|
Maharashtra: 310 km
Chhattisgarh: 237 km
Orissa: 41 km
|Yedashi - Latur - Renapur - Udgir - Deglur - Adampur - Khatgoan - Bodhan - Nizamabad - Jagtial - Mancherial - Chinnur - Chennur - Sironcha - Bijapur - Gidam - Bagmundi - Jagdalpur|
- The highway starts at Barshi and passes through:
- Maharashtra: Yedshi, Latur, Udgir, Deglur, Sironcha, Kopela and Pathagudam
- Telangana: Bodhan, Nizamabad, Armoor, Metpalli, Koratla, Jagtial, Lakshettipet, Dharmapuri, Mancherial and Chinnoor (Chennur)
- Chhattisgarh: Bhopalpatnam, Madded, Bijapur, Nimed, Bhairamgarh, Varetumnar, Gidam and Bagmundi.
- The highway crosses National Highway 44 at Armoor.
- National Highway 163 joins this highway at Bhopalpatnam.
- National Highway 563 joins this highway at Jagtial.
- National Highway 363 joins this highway at Mancherial.
- National Highway 30 joins this highway at Jagdalpur.
- National Highway 26 joins this highway at Borigumma which ends at Visakhapatnam.
The highway crosses Godavari River on border of Karimnagar district and Mancherial district of Telangana state, Pranahita River on border of Maharashtra and Telangana and Indravati River on border of Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh. Bridges on border between Maharashtra and Telangana state across Pranahita River near Sironcha and across Indravathi River on Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh state near Bhopalpatnam are inaugurated and are functional. The future highway will connect Mumbai via Visakhapatnam, Cuttack and Bhubaneshwar.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 January 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2009. Retrieved 20 July 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Details of National Highways in India-Source-Govt. of India
- "National highways substitution notification" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 23 August 2018.