National Highway 966B, also known as NH 966B, is part of India's National Highway network. Its old name was NH 47A. It covers a distance of 8 kilometres (5.0 miles) between Kundannoor and Willingdon Island in Kochi, in the state of Kerala. It starts from the junction of NH 66 at Kundannoor.
|Length||8 km (5.0 mi)|
|From||Kundannoor, Kochi, Kerala|
|To||Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala|
|Kochi – Willingdon Island|
- List of National Highways in India by highway number
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- Smallest National Highway in india is NH 766EE (4.27km),Hattikeri to Belekeri port (in Karnataka)
- Highways in Kerala
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2 December 2012.