at the 38th Chess Olympiad, 2008
|Title||Woman International Master (1996)|
|Peak rating||2165 (September 2012)|
Khoudgarian won the Canadian women's championship four times: in 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012. She competed in the Women's World Championship in 2006, 2008 and 2012. She has played on the Canadian team at the Women's Chess Olympiad in 1996, 2006, 2008, 2012 and 2014.
Khoudgarian is of Armenian descent.
- Natalia Khoudgarian. The Chess Federation of Canada - La Fédération Canadienne des Échecs.
- Wojciech Bartelski. "OlimpBase Women's Chess Olympiads Natalie Khoudgarian". Olimpbase.org. Retrieved 2011-12-20.
- "Natalia Khoudgarian - Canadian Women's Champion". Armchess.am. Archived from the original on 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2011-12-20.
- Natalia Khoudgarian's biography at nationalchesscamp.com
- Natalia Khoudgarian rating card at FIDE
- Natalia Khoudgarian player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Natalia Khoudgarian games at 365Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|