China Railway Nanning Group, officially abbreviated as CR Nanning or CR-Nanning, formerly, Nanning Railway Administration is a subsidiaries company under the jurisdiction of the China Railway (formerly the Ministry of Railway). It supervises the railway network within Guangxi and Guangdong Provinces. The railway administration was reorganized as a company on November 2017.
- January 1, 1953, the establishment of the Liuzhou Railway Authority of Ministry of Railways of the People's Republic of China.
- August 29, 1958, Liuzhou Railway Administration changed the Liuzhou Railway Bureau.
- November 16, 2007, Liuzhou Railway Bureau officially renamed the Nanning Railway Bureau.
- Nanning passenger segment (Liuzhou passenger segment merge to Nanning passenger segment)
- Nanning Depot
- Nanning South Depot
- Liuzhou Depot
Revoked locomotive depotEdit
- Guilin Locomotive Depot (Incorporated into Liuzhou Locomotive Depot)
- Jinchengjiang Locomotive Depot (Incorporated into Liuzhou Locomotive Depot)
- Rong'an Locomotive Depot (Incorporated into Liuzhou Locomotive Depot)
- Yulin Locomotive Depot (Incorporated into Nanning Locomotive Depot)