(Redirected from Mystics)
|Look up Mystic or mystic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mystic is a person who practices mysticism, or a reference to a mystery, mystic craft, first hand-experience or the occult.
Mystic may also refer to:
- Mistick, an old name for parts of Malden and Medford, Massachusetts
- Mystic, California, an unincorporated community in Nevada County
- Mystic, Colorado, a ghost town
- Mystic, Connecticut, a village in New London County
- Mystic, Iowa, a city in Appanoose County
- Mystic, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Mystic, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Mystic Island, New Jersey, a census-designated place
- Mystic River, a river in eastern Massachusetts
- Mystic River (Connecticut), a river in southeastern Connecticut
- Mystic Seaport, the Museum of America and the Sea in Mystic, Connecticut
- Old Mystic, Connecticut, an unincorporated community in New London County
- Mystic, a settlement in the municipality of Saint-Ignace-de-Stanbridge, Quebec, Canada
Books and ComicsEdit
- Mystic (comics), a CrossGen publication
- Mystic Comics, a Timely Comics publication
- Ms. Mystic, comic book superheroine
Film and televisionEdit
- The Mystic, a 1925 film directed by Tod Browning
- Mystics (film), a 2003 film directed by David Blair
- Mystic (TV series), a 2020 television series based on the Pony Club Secrets series of books
- Mystic Production, a record label from Poland
- Mystic Records, a record label based in Oceanside, California, U.S.
- Mystic (singer) (born 1974), hip hop singer from San Francisco, U.S.
- The Mystics, a singing group which began in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Digital Mystikz, an electronic outfit made up of Mala and Coki from London, England
- "Mystic", song by Prodigy from Hegelian Dialectic
- List of female mystics
- Mystic River (disambiguation)
- MISTIC, computer system at Michigan State University from 1956
- All pages with titles containing Mystic OR Mystics
- All pages with titles beginning with Mystic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mystic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.