|Look up Muisca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muisca people (a tautology; "Muisca" means people in Muysccubun) are indigenous people in Colombia.
Muisca may also refer to:
- Muisca Confederation, the former country formed by the Muisca
- Chibcha language, the language of the Muisca, also called "Muisca", "Mosca" or "Muysccubun"
- Muisca (genus), a checkered beetle genus
- Alabagrus muisca, a species of wasp of the genus Alabagrus
- Atelopus muisca, a species of toad of the genus Atelopus
- Brachygasterina muisca, a species of fly of the genus Brachygasterina
- Euryomma muisca, a species of fly of the genus Euryomma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muisca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.