Aaron Green, known professionally as Mr. Green, is an American underground musician from Highland Park, New Jersey, United States, who has produced dozens of songs that reached the Billboard charts including number one hit records. He is also known for producing viral songs "If I Don't Go to Hell" and the original version of "Lay Lay".
|Birth name||Aaron Green|
|Born||June 29, 1994|
|Origin||Highland Park, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Genres||Instrumental hip hop, underground hip hop|
|Occupation(s)||Record producer, DJ|
|Labels||Green Music Group, Live from the Streets Productions|
Since 2007, Green has released his instrumental albums, including his Classic Beats series. So far, he has released four "Classic Beats" albums, and in late 2016, announced that he is working on a fifth edition featuring DJ Kool Herc.
Mr. Green and Sam Lipman-Stern’s web series “Live from the Streets” has been picked up by Vice. In 2015, Green compiled the songs from the series onto the album with the same name. He links up with The Roots rapper Malik B for their collaborative LP Unpredictable, and the Roots used his video "Live from the Bedroom" to celebrate their debut episode of The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Falon.
In 2018, Green collaborated on the ep "FLYGOD is good... all the time" with Westside Gunn. He also released over a dozen limited edition 7" vinyl records. In 2019, Mr. Green collaborated with Lee "Scratch" Perry on the EP "Super Ape Vs. 緑: Open Door", featuring Eric Andre, Sheek Louch, Daniel Son and HR. In 2020, a ninja project began, loosely based around the cut and paste movies of the 1980s, the first single featured Gucci Mane entitled "Gucci Ninja Assassins". A second single was announced featuring Rick Ross, “Golden Ninja Empire (Yayo Ninjas)”. The third and fourth singles were "Gucci Ninja Assassins 2: in the Metal Garden of Fire" feat. Gucci Mane and Supreme Ninja Training Montage feat. DMX. On Green's 27th birthday on June 29, 2021, a fifth ninja single feat. Lil Wayne was also released. HotNewHipHop.com compared Mr. Greens inventive work to that of RZA from Wu Tang Clan. In August 2021, a sixth single featuring Jadakiss was also announced.
- 2009 – Classic Beats Vol. 1
- 2007 – Green Future
- 2009 – Classic Beats Vol. 2
- 2011 – Classic Beats Vol. 3
- 2013 – Classic Beats Vol. 4: Ill Piano
- 2014 – One Day EP
- 2016 – The Project
- 2018 – The Last of the Classic Beats (narrated by Kool Herc) Volume 5 
- 2008 – The Only Color That Matters Is Green (with Pace Won)
- 2012 – One Crazy Weekend (with Young Zee)
- 2012 – The Only Number That Matters Is Won (with Pace Won)
- 2015 – Unpredictable (with Malik B)
- 2018 – FLYGOD is Good... All the Time (with Westside Gunn)
- 2020 - "Gucci Ninja Assassins" with Gucci Mane
- 2020 - "Golden Ninja Empire (Yayo Ninjas)" with Rick Ross
- 2021 - "Gucci Ninja Assassins 2: In the Metal Garden of Fire" with Gucci Mane and Garden of Fire
- "Mr. Green & Kool Herc Release 'Last of the Classic Beats' Project". Hypebeast.com. 12 March 2019. Retrieved 13 November 2021.
- "Live From The Streets of Medellín". YouTube. Retrieved 13 November 2021.
- "Westside Gunn & Mr. Green Unite for 'FLYGOD Is Good... All The Time' EP". Hypebeast.com. 23 March 2018. Retrieved 13 November 2021.
- Urena, Victor (11 May 2020). "Mr. Green x Gucci Mane - "Gucci Ninja Assassins"". Undergroundhiphopblog.com. Retrieved 13 November 2021.
- "Classic Beats, Vol. 1 by Mr. Green on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Mr. Green Presents: Green Future by Mr. Green on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Classic Beats, Vol. 2 by Mr. Green on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Classic Beats, Vol. 3 by Mr. Green on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Classic Beats, Vol. 4: Ill Piano by Mr. Green on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Mr. Green (3) - One Day EP (June 13th 2014)". Discogs. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "Mr. Green (3) - The Project". Discogs. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Live From the Streets by Mr. Green on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-12-22.