|Born||May 21, 1982|
|Education||B.A. George Washington University|
|Known for||Executive producer of CBS Evening News.|
Oinounou was born to a Jewish family and raised in Chicago. He is a graduate of George Washington University where he received a BA in Political Communication and an MA in Security Policy Studies. He served as editor in chief of the school's biweekly newspaper, The GW Hatchet. He began his media career as a producer at Fox News Channel, initially for Fox News Sunday and later as the network's embedded producer traveling with the 2008 McCain presidential campaign. He later worked as an international editor at Bloomberg TV where he covered the great recession and the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster.
In 2011 he joined CBS News as a senior producer on the team that helped launch  CBS This Morning and received a 2013 Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism. He then helped to establish CBSN, CBS' digital streaming channel where he served as the launch executive producer. In January 2018, he was promoted to executive producer of the CBS Evening News with Jeff Glor where he oversaw daily operations and news programming. During his tenure the broadcast was nominated for multiple Emmys and won a Murrow Award. In May 2019, he announced he was departing CBS News. He founded Mo Digital in 2020, consulting for media organizations on digital content strategy and programming, and runs a "news concierge" instagram account devoted to curating and explaining the headlines.
- "Weekend Birthdays - Sunday (September 24, 2017) - CBS Interactive's executive producer, Mosheh Oinounou turns 35". Jewish Journal. May 17, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Steinberg, Jessica (May 29, 2002). "Student activists learn advocacy in Hillel push to be more proactive". Jewish Telegraph Agency. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NYC Panel Event: Q+A with CBS News Executives". South Asian Journalists Association. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Steinberg, Brian (January 23, 2018). "Steve Capus Out as Top Producer at 'CBS Evening News'". Variety. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- January 23, CBS News; 2018; Am, 11:30. "Mosheh Oinounou named executive producer of the "CBS Evening News with Jeff Glor"". www.cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2019-05-23.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "New CBS newsmagazine promises immersive storytelling". National Post. July 30, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "CBS News appoints new leader for evening newscast". Los Angeles Times. January 23, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Battaglio, Stephen. "Norah O'Donnell will anchor 'CBS Evening News' as new boss seeks to rebuild its legacy". latimes.com. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "Mosheh Oinounou". Mosheh Oinounou. Retrieved 2021-03-04.
- Fischer, Neal Rothschild,Sara. "Instagram morphs into an information powerhouse". Axios. Retrieved 2020-08-06.
- Steinberg, Brian (2020-12-14). "Too Much Information? Former 'CBS Evening News' Producer Seeks Role as 'News Concierge'". Variety. Retrieved 2020-12-16.