This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Monster X (モンスターエックス? Monsutā Ekkusu), also known as Keizer Ghidorah (カイザーギドラ? Kaizā Gidora), is a kaiju that first appeared in Toho's Godzilla: Final Wars (2004). Although Monster X is a similar species to King Ghidorah, the two are not the same and have separate trademarks, owing to the drastically different abilities between them.
|Godzilla film series character|
Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah featured in Godzilla: Final Wars.
|First appearance||Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)|
|Created by||Shogo Tomiyama|
|Portrayed by||Motokuni Nakagawa|
|Alias||Monster X II|
Monster X is a powerful opponent capable of using various attacks to overpower his foes. He can fire destructive beams from his eyes, utilise telekinesis to levitate and throw enemies around, and summon vast amounts of energy to transform. Monster X displayed immense physical strength as he was able to easily lift Godzilla off of the ground by grabbing only his arms. As Keizer Ghidorah, he can fire gravity beams from all three of his heads, choke foes using his necks, and drain energy from his opponent by biting them. Keizer Ghidorah also displays very large amounts of durability, being capable of defending against Godzilla's attacks seemingly relentlessly, and only being defeated by the Keizer powers given to Godzilla by Ozaki (a Keizer-human mutant). On Keizer Ghidorah's level of power, Godzilla is able to take down his foe. Monster X is 120 meters tall and Keizer Ghidorah is 140 meters tall.
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)
- Godzilla (PS4 - 2015) - monster field guide
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection (iOS, Android - 2015-2017)
- Godzilla Defense Force (2019)
- Godzilla (comic - 2012-present)
- Kalat, David (2010). A Critical History and Filmography of Toho's Godzilla Series (2nd Edition). McFarland. ISBN 9780786447497.
- Solomon, Brian (2017). Godzilla FAQ: All That's Left to Know About the King of the Monsters. Applause Theatre & Cinema Books. ISBN 9781495045684.
|This article about a film character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|