|• Type||Panchayati raj|
|• Body||Moinabad gram panchayat|
|Elevation||566 m (1,857 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
The name Moinabad originally came from a noble man of Hyderabad State member of the House of Paigah Nawab Moin-Ud-Dowlah Bahadur Asman Jah and the place was in complete control of the nobleman until the independence and mergence of Hyderabad state into India, Before the re-organization of districts, the village was under the jurisdiction of Chevella revenue division and in Ranga Reddy district.
Moinabad is located at and at an altitude of 566 m (1,857 ft).
Government and politicsEdit
Moinabad gram panchayat is the local self-government of the village. The panchayat is divided into wards and each ward is represented by an elected ward member. The ward members are headed by a Sarpanch.
- "ePanchayat - House Tax". Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Moinabad, India". fallingrain.com.
- "Rangareddy district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Government of Telangana. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 October 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "District Census Handbook – Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner. p. 6. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- Social Science. Vk Publications. p. 117. ISBN 9788179732144.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 11. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Map of Ranga Reddy". New districts formation portal. Archived from the original on 8 October 2016. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Member's Report". Telangana Legislature Assembly. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- Correspondent, Special. "1,355 km. of roads to become NH". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Sheet1" (PDF). Teachersneed. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "MOINABAD-Intermediate Panchayat". www.ranmoinabbp.appr.gov.in. Retrieved 27 March 2017.