Mohsen Rohami (Persian: محسن رهامی, also spelt Rahami) is an Iranian lawyer, Shia cleric and reformist politician. He is an associate professor at University of Tehran's department of criminal crime.
|Member of the Parliament of Iran|
28 May 1980 – 28 May 1988
|Succeeded by||Morovvatollah Parto|
|Born||24 May 1953|
Khodabandeh, Imperial State of Iran
|Political party||Islamic Association of University Instructors|
- "Parliament members" (in Persian). Iranian Majlis. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Iranian Ministry of Interior's List of Legal Political Parties and Organizations [as of 12/28/2011], retrieved 7 April 2017 – via The Iran Social Science Data Portal
- Amir Arjomand, Saïd (2009). After Khomeini: Iran Under His Successors. Oxford University Press. p. 67. ISBN 9780199745760.
- "Mohsen Rahami". University of Tehran. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Pre-Guardian Council final list becomes exhaustive". Mehr News Agency. 15 April 2017.
- Media related to Mohsen Rohami at Wikimedia Commons