|Full name||Mohammed Ahmed Ali Boqshan|
|Date of birth||10 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Ibb, Yemen|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 March 2015|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 November 2017
Boqshan made his international debut for Yemen in 2012 against Saudi Arabia during the 2012 WAFF Championships group stage in a 1–0 loss. He scored his first international goal against Pakistan during the 2018 World Cup qualifiers in which Yemen ran out 3–1 winners.
- Scores and results list Yemen's goal tally first.
|1.||13 March 2015||Grand Hamad Stadium, Doha, Qatar||Pakistan||2–0||3–1||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
With Al-Tilal SC
- Yemeni Super Cup runners up: 2011
- Mohammed Boqshan – FIFA competition record
- "Yemen v Saudi Arabia match report" (PDF). the-waff.com. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "World's worst team Bhutan kick off 2018 World Cup qualifying with victory". The Guardian. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Boqshan, Mohammed". National Football Teams. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- Mohammed Boqshan at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Yemeni association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|