Early life & EducationEdit
Ziauddin served in the Bangladesh High Commission in London; Bangladesh High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya; and Permanent Mission of Bangladesh to the United Nations. He was the Bangladesh Ambassador to Italy, he was Director General (International Organizations) in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chief of Protocol to the Government of Bangladesh.
He served as the Ambassador-at-Large of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina from 24 November 2009 to 2014. He was afterwards appointed the Bangladesh Ambassador to the United States on 18 September 2014. In 2016 he was appointed the first Ambassador (non-resident) to Guyana. He was also made the first (non-resident) ambassador to the Belize.
Ziauddin is married to Yasmeen Ziauddin, he has two children.
- "Bangladesh missions observe Martyrs' Day". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- Byrne, John. "Rogers Park street sign brings Bangladesh political feud to Chicago". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington DC - CV of Current Ambassador". www.bdembassyusa.org. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- bwm-admin. "His Excellency Mohammad Ziauddin". www.washdiplomat.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Ziauddin appointed ambassador-at-large". The Daily Star. 2009-11-24. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "The Government has decided to appoint Mr. Mohammad Ziauddin, Ambassador-at-Large of the Hon'ble Prime Minister, as the new Ambassador of Bangladesh to the United States of America". www.mofa.gov.bd. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Bangladesh's Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mohammed Ziauddin?". AllGov. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Bangladesh's first ambassador to Guyana presents credentials". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Bangladesh ambassador in US accredited to Belize". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.