The Ministry of Health was a government ministry of the State of Pasundan. The ministry was responsible for the health system, vaccination programs, hospitals, and clinics in the State of Pasundan.
|Formed||May 8, 1948|
|Dissolved||23 January 1950|
Transfer of powerEdit
After the establishment of the Adil Cabinet on 8 May 1948, prime minister Adil Puradiredja appointed Maskawan as the Minister of Home Affairs. The formation of the ministry was done one month later, on 11 June 1948, after the handover of the authority from the Recomba (government commissioner for administrative affairs) to the Minister of Health. The instrument of transfer for this purpose was the Staatsblaad (State Gazette) 1948 No. 116.
|No||Portrait||Name||Took office||Left office||Cabinet||R|
|1||Maskawan||8 May 1948||14 October 1948||Adil|||
|2||M. H. A. Patah||19 January 1949||31 January 1949||Djumhana I|||
|—||Tan Hwat Tiang||31 January 1949||18 July 1949||Djumhana II|||
|4||Kornel Singawinata||18 July 1949||11 January 1950||Djumhana III|||
|5||Djundjunan Setiakusuma||11 January 1950||23 January 1950||Anwar|||
- Government of Pasundan (1949), Satu Tahun Berdirinja Negara Pasundan, Bandung
- Kahin, George McTurnan (1952), Nationalism and Revolution in Indonesia, Ithaca, New York: Cornell University Press
- Government of Pasundan 1949, p. 34
- Government of Pasundan 1949, p. 94
- Government of Pasundan 1949, p. 19
- Initially, Djumhana appointed Maskawan as the Minister of Health, and put Tan Hwat Tiang as the acting minister. Since Maskawan never accepted his appointment, Tan Hwat Tiang became the acting Minister of Health throughout the cabinet.
- "HET NIEUWE KABINET VAN PASOENDAN". De locomotief : Samarangsch handels- en advertentie-blad. Bandung. 22 July 1949.
- "Nieuw kabinet van Pasoendan". De vrije pers : ochtendbulletin. Bandung. 10 January 1950.